Chapter 18

Leonid POV:

It has been weeks since I've seen my beautiful, I always knew we belonged together, when I saw her father for the first time she was with him, she was five at that time but she grew to be a beautiful woman, soon my beautiful.

She doesn't see it but I will do everything for her to find out, for that I have to get to her, I have a mole in her mafia he's telling me everything about their plan, he's been telling me about that fucker Emiliano D 'Angelo. He's been on her from the beginning and I fucking hate that.

My mole told me he loves her but he didn't tell me anything about Arlena, guess she doesn't like him. My beautiful, has been waiting for the right one wich is me. My pathetic wife is boring and normal but Arlena, she is something else.

Just a few weeks and it's time.

~
Arlena POV:

"Shut the fuck up!" I demanded, I was in a fucking meeting with a bunch of idiots at one of my clubs, to be more specific at one of my strip clubs. They all said a small "sorry boss" a bunch of horny men wanting to complain to me.

"Why did you call this meeting? Hurry up I don't have all day." They all had fear in their eyes, god why is every one so afraid of me?

"We- well boss we want a bigger pay check." They wanted what now.

"So you all called me here to talk about your pay check, your telling me 8 thousand isn't enough for you? Now let me get this straight I'm your boss, I pay you more than enough, if you don't want to work here then there is your fucking door. Now get back to your fucking work." They all nodded in fear and got up and left.

~
"Boss, we have a fucking mole." Gabriel said, we where walking to the basement, I turned around to look at him, "I'm fucking hearing." I said through out my teeth. "I've been seeing a boy acting and being suspicious he has been following you every where, every where. His last calls have been to a Russian number, he also has a little Russian tattoo on his wrist, I checked where his calls where going and I found out that was the last phone Leonid used. I hacked to his phone and found what he has been telling him, he was talking about our next plan and he has told him about what you have been up to with Mr. D 'Angelo."

I'm fuming, I'll kill that bastard with my fucking hands, "Gabriel get me him, NOW" I demanded. He nodded and made his way back upstairs. I will kill Leonid, he opens his own grave a long time ago.

I waited for that fucker to come in the cell and he just came in, "boss, you wanted to speak to me."

I nodded and started walking back and forth making a sign like I'm thinking, I let out a sniffled laugh making his fear grow in his eyes. "I called you here cause I need to know if we have found anything on Leonid."

He stiffened up a bit by the mention of Leonid's name, "N- No boss." He stuttered.

"Sit down." I demanded.

He sat down on the chair in the middle of the room. I punished him in the face making him grunt in pain. I tied him up so he couldn't move an inch. "So what's your name?" I asked as I trailed the knife across his neck.

"M- m- my name is Al- Al- Alexander."

"Alexander? Alexander tell me why are you spying on me?" I asked stabbing him in the thigh. Making him scream out loud, "I'm not"

I pushed the knife deeper making him scream more "Well Alexander you and I should know to never lie to me."

"I'm s-s-sorry" he stuttered his voice filled with hurt, "Well I'm not." I said stabbing him in the other leg. "Tell me who send you?"

He suddenly became quite holding his cries in, I dragged the knife across his chest marking him with an 'A.E' .  Blood began spreading out of him like crazy, "ready now?" I asked.

He nodded and mumbled "Leonid". "I know" I said. Before he could speak again I said "tell me what have been you telling him."

"He he wanted to know about you and what do you call him Grey." I punished him hard breaking his nose "Don't call him Grey." Just for repeating that I punished him again he spit blood and some teeth out.

"Fuck you!" He spat. Grey walked in looking at me "he will." His eyes widened with fear, "okay- okay- I told him all about what I found here wich is all your plans and you little meetings, I- I- swear I didn't find anything other than that, the only thing I know is that he's planning something big."

Grey now stood beside me looking at what was his name again Luis? Luca? I don't care, he threw a punch across his face then another and another and another, god he looked hot beating someone up, his back muscles flexing with each punch. He stopped after a while and looked at me, I smirked at him and looked at our little victim, his face was now unrecognizable.

"You two are crazy." He breathed out. I grabbed the knife and slowly but surely cut his hand off, he screamed so fucking loud, so I did the most logical thing I cut his tongue off. He was full on bloodying.

"Y'all are crazy."

Grey and I looked at each other and smirked we both took our guns out and pointed it at him. "No, we are insane."

"What are you people?"

"We are the devils ourselves." With that we shot him between his eyes. Making his body fall to the ground. "Hello, mio amore."

We got out of the basement and I needed a shower. "Why are you here?" I asked him.

He shrugged "I got a call from Gabriel and he told me about the mole and I was feeling like coming over." I rolled my eyes at him and made my way to my room.

God, he was such a kid, like who gets bored, especially from this world, he's the leader of the Italian mafia. "Your such a kid." He just chuckled.

I started undressing making him groan, I turned around and saw him watching me like a hawk. Suddenly I felt like my whole body was on fire, I need a shower now, that's why I got right in. He undressed as well and stepped in.

Yeah he has been doing this a lot lately, he got his head under the shower making him look hot-
Okay I need to stop. "Your drooling, mio amore."

I scoffed "it's the water." I told him. I was drooling down there definitely "I meant down there." He said touching my pussy.

~
After a long as hell shower I did some work done, with my little stalker sitting across of me and doing his work, might as well start living here. Clara and Heath are both in Paris, they have been for the past month. I'm hoping they have fun.

I of course had bodyguards watching over them but they still should feel private. I talked with my mom a few weeks ago, she was doing great, well at least that's what they told me but I know that she's doing great cause Engjell told me.

At least something good in my life.