Chapter 28

"Clara come and fucking help me with my hair and makeup." I yelled for the hundredth time, she was on a call with Heath, he was literally across from my suit and she was already missing him or whatever.

"Ugh, fine I'll help you" she said annoyed, she already did her hair and makeup and now it was my turn, I honestly can do my own hair and makeup but today I'm just so fucking lazy, since yesterday someone fucked me too fucking hard.

It's still hard to walk but I managed to make it look normal. "Arlena?"

"Hmm?"

"I have something to tell you, Heath and I have thought about...
How do I say this, stepping down, we want to leave the mafia, before you say something please let me finish. I have thought really long about this, well we have thought about this for a really long time, we both know that I was never happy in the mafia, now that I'll get married and be a mother soon I have to protect my kid. What do you think?"

Wait what child, "YOU ARE PREGNANT?" I almost screamed, "why didn't you tell me, you bitch."

"So you are not mad?" She asked.

"Why should I? I honestly understand you, I would do the same if I was pregnant, we have to discuss this with Heath and Emiliano but I'll honestly am completely okay with it"

She had tears in her eyes making me stand up and hug her, "thank you" she whispered.

"No need to thank me, I'll always be here for you, don't forget that." I assured her.

"Okay, Arlena, prepare yourself to look like a bad bitch, I would have said a goddess but you already look and are one" I laughed at her comments.

She began with my makeup up first and then with my hair. She really did some hard work there, she curled my hair and combed through it.

"Done, now we both need our dresses, okay you go in that room and I go in that room, see you in a sec bitch" she grabbed her dress and so did I, we both walked to our rooms.

I put the dress on and I must admit, he has taste. The dress hugged my body on all the right places, it was like a second glove of skin. On my right leg it had a long slit that went all the way up to my thigh.

I love it.

"Bitch, come out I'm waiting

"Bitch, come out I'm waiting." I heard Clara yell, I rolled my eyes and got out. To say I was shocked was another thing. She looked so fucking hot "Oh, We're going to get laid tonight" she said as she looked at me with the same expression on her face.

I know I will. "Clara, you look so hot" she was wearing a red dress, with a slit going up to her thigh. She looks absolutely stunning.

 She looks absolutely stunning