Chapter 26

I woke up to light kisses on my thigh, they went up to my sore pussy, I knew exactly those lips. I moaned out loud when his wet tongue made contact with my pussy. My hands automatically went to his hair grabbing it. He groaned wich made a vibrated on my pussy.

He thrusted his tongue inside of me making me arch my back, enjoying the feeling of his tongue inside of me. He started massaging my clit with his thumb making my hips move away from him, he got ahold of my hips and pushed my pussy against his face, I felt myself clench around his tongue until I fully released.

He sucked and licked me clean before coming back up and grabbing my jaw to open it. He spit in my mouth and said "swallow" I swallowed tasing myself. He smirked and kissed me. What a beautiful day to wake up.

He picked up me bridal style and walked us to his shower. He put me down and turned the shower on. He picked me up again and stepped in with me the shower, the warm water instantly relaxing me. "Good morning,amore" he said while grabbing the shampoo to wash my hair, I smiled up at him and said "Good morning, Grey"

He smiled at me when he heard the nickname i always say for him. "Why do you always call me Grey?" He asks.

" The first time I saw you your eyes where the most I got memorized by, they are beautiful and Grey. I love them"

"Are you going soft on me now, amore" he asked to wich I scowled at him. He only laughed in my face "I'm sorry, amore." He stopped laughing only because I turned the water cold, I don't mind cause I mostly take only cold showers and when I look at him, I see he doesn't mind either.

He grabbed me by the throat and pushed me against him, or noses almost touching, I could feel his hot breath on my lips. Wich reminds me how much I wanted to kiss him even though I kissed him a few minutes ago, I glanced at his lips and heard him cuss.

That was my chance I grabbed him by the throat as well and as as his eyes widened in amusement. I kissed him this time roughly, with his free hand he found his way to my ass and grabbing it forcefully giving it a squeeze. I moan out loud, his lips went down to my jaw and my neck. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of his wet kisses.

He brought his hand down to my already wet pussy. He began massaging every inch of my pussy, he plumped two fingers inside of me making me throw my head back and moan in satisfaction.

He picked up his speed and went faster, I clenched around his fingers just as I was about to cum he removed them making my eyes shot open seeing he already was looking at me with a smirk. "I told you I will punish you" he said as he got out of the shower.

I flipped him off and he started walking away, does he really think I'm not going to cum? I traveled my hand down to my already sore pussy. I moaned out loud when my cold fingers made contact with my pussy, that instantly got his reaction and he turned around. I slowly plumped two fingers in and out of me. His dick was already hard wich made me only smile in victory.

He cursed a lot of things under his breath but my mind was only on my fucking release. I moaned his name louder and louder each time, after I thrusted my fingers two more times inside of me I finally released. I took my fingers out of me and walked towards him with my cum in my hands. He watched me waiting for my next move. I grabbed his jaw forcefully and opened his mouth.

I put the fingers with my cum inside of his mouth making him lick and suck them clean. I got on my tipi toes and whispered in his ear " Just because I admitted that I love you doesn't mean I changed, I'm still my old self. If I need a released I get one by myself."

His jaw ticked making me smirk, I had him right where I wanted him. He grabbed me by the throat and smirked "Amore, don't start something you can't finish"