Chapter 41

CLARA POV:

It finally happened, I got my revenge. I'm more than satisfied, Leonid deserved everything.

I'm so happy than now I can close up with this chapter and enter the new chapter in my life with Heath and our up coming baby. We haven't told anyone but it's a boy. I was so happy that it was a boy, I always dreamed of an boy as my first child.

You could imagine Heath's excitement when he found out, he was over the moon. He's literally the best thing that has happened to me. I was always alone, these whole years working with Arlena where devastating for me somehow.

It always felt like something was missing, I never knew what, until I met Heath, everything changed, he brought light to my darkness. He saw me at my lowest point and yet he still stayed.

I was always the type of girl to search for real love, where as Arlena never believed in that. She thought live didn't exist, she was always on her own.

She never wanted help even though she needed it, she wanted to handle everything herself and till now she has just proven to all of us she can.

Emiliano and her would've never happened if he had given up on her, and honestly that's pretty sad to think about, but I believe the universe would have brought them somehow together, they just belong together.

I'm more than happy for her, it's honestly unbelievable.

My thoughts got interrupted by Heath kissing my neck. "What are you thinking about, angel?"

I smiled at the nickname he has for me. "Nothing, just thinking about how far we've come"

"I know but now, everything is in the past, let's just look forward to the future. The future you and me always talked of."

I played with his hair as he laid his head on my stomach. "Ti voglio bene" (I love you)

"Ti voglio bene" (I love you)

Suddenly I felt something water my pants, the baby started kicking like crazy. "Baby, what's wrong?" Heath asked worried.

"The water broke"

~

ARLENA POV:

We have been waiting a whole hour to get some informations in Clara, we got a panicked call from Heath telling us Clara's water broke, I honestly don't want anything to do with that.

You know I love my home girl but I don't wanna see her pussay being ripped apart, her fiancé can do that.

But haben you seen her naked? And didn't you hook up with her?

Mind, not the time. I did but we where drunk.

Stop lying.

Ugh fine, we fucked. No one has to know.

"You fucked Clara" I suddenly heard Greys voice.
Fuck did I say that out loud. I turned to him with a slight smile, "Maybe"

"How many times?"

"Pfff, not that many times. One or three times, plus we kissed, we made out actually MANY TIMES" he looked shocked.

Was that to much? Yes, yes it was. "So you two have seen each other naked?"

"Mhm" I replied with a smile. Good old times. He was still shocked, confused.

We suddenly heard a baby crying, we immediately stood up and rushed to her room. We opened the door and saw Clara with a baby in her arms, she was crying, out of happiness. I hope.