Chapter 12

"As everyone knows in this room, we where supposed to kill Leonid Brezhnev but we almost got bombed. Some of your friends died that day and I apologize but you all know if your in the mafia your life's are at risk. Now everyone get back to work and I need you to find me where Leonid is right now " I said through the room, it has been a week since the accident and the kiss. I honestly try not to think about the kiss cause if I do I won't stop thinking about those lips on mine.

I talked to my mom yesterday she said everything was fine, Gabriel was checking everything in Albania, he also recovered and is full on working, I told him to keep an eye on my father so I know he doesn't do something stupid.

Clara hasn't been here much she's been at Heath's, it looks like she is happy, she has this smile on her face every time she talks about Heath, I think she loves him but she hasn't realize it.

"Boss i found something" one of my men barged in the office. I nodded for him to continue "Leonid was last seen in New York" he said before he left my office. So in New York huh? Well guess I'm going back. I picked up my phone and dialed Clara's number "Arlena" Clara said.

"Clara we are going to Nee York, well you are a going to New York two days before me cause I have some shit to get done first. You can tell Heath and my lovely friend" I said.

"Why can't you tell your lovely friend that yourself?" She asked. Because I don't want to talk to him. "Cause I said so" I hung up.

~
Clara and Heath already had left. I'm flying tomorrow I just wanted to stay a day longer. Maybe I should go to the club. I'll think about that. I got out of my office and got to my room. I'm taking a shower.

I undressed and stepped in the warm water. I quickly washed myself with my vanilla shampoo and body lotion. I got out of the bathroom with my towel around me and stepped in my room. As I was about to go to my closet I was surprised by none other that Grey.

What the fuck does he want? As my eyes locked with his he smirked. He trailed his eyes down my body and back to my eyes. Suddenly I felt hot. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I stepped a little back. "Amore you have been avoiding me, why?"

He stood up and walked to me. I rolled my eyes and said "I haven't been avoiding you, I just got a lot to do."

He smirked and said "Yes you have why did I need to find out by your friend Clara that you are flying to New York tomorrow, and not by you?" He asked as he took a step towards me. I took one back.

"Like i told you I have a lot to do."
"Yeah?" He asked.

I nodded and he suddenly came right in front of me and pushed me against the wall. "Grey if you don't get your hands of off me I will cut them off and deliver them to your house myself."

He chuckled and said "i thought you liked it when I was touching you..." how the fuck does he know that? Have I said that out loud? No. Never. He wasn't done talking "I'm sure you would put them in good use before returning them to me."

I rolled my eyes. He looked at me for a second before he smashed his lips on mine. My body instantly reacted to him and I instantly kissed him back. The butterflies in my stomach where going crazy. He bit on my bottom lip making me moan, he took this as his chance and slipped his tongue in.

He kissed down my neck, and sucked on the soft spot under my ear wich caused me to moan. I grabbed him by his hair and made him look me in my eyes "I might regret this later" I said and with that I crushed my lips on his.

He kissed me back, the kiss was hard and fast. His hand traveled down to my ass, he gave it a little squeeze with caused me to moan. He groaned and I feel him get harder as his body was pressed against mine.