Chapter 10

It has been a week since I've seen Grey. He called me the day he left and told me he was attacked. I asked if he found something new but he said that the men he killed just told him that his so called Boss wants Grey and me dead.

Grey tried talking with me more, well he tried flirting with me but I hung up and since them I haven't talked to him. Clara has been constantly working with Heath. She told me that she really liked him and that he made her happy.

It makes me so happy to hear that, she never had the happiest life but that's not my story to tell. "Arlena we got something" Clara and Heath suddenly came in my hands office. "Since we all three are here, tell our other friend to come and you two can tell us both at the same time."

Heath nodded and got out of my office to call him. Clara turned to me and grinned "Arlena he asked me to be his GIRLFRIEND" she squealed like a high school teenage girl. I smirked, I knew sooner or later they would be a couple.

"Say something!" She came in front of me. I got up and hugged her and told her "I'm happy for you." Heath came in and we immediately stopped hugging. "He's on his way" he said.

~
Clara and Heath left my office forty minutes ago, I've been waiting on him. How long does this man take. I stood up and was about to get out but then my door opened and he walked in. Grey.

Fucking finally. He smirked and said "hello amore, missed me?" He needed to stop calling me that. "Stop calling me that."

"Why?"

"Because-"  i stopped talking I don't have an explanation why he should. "Shut up" I told him.
He smirked once again. I called Clara and she picked up "Clara, come to my office, my friend has arrived" I looked back at Grey and he looked furious.

Guess he doesn't like the nickname 'friend'. I hung up the phone and turned to my friend fully. He was just glaring at me with furrowed brows. I just glared right backs at him. Clara and Heath came.

"So we found out that he's going to this club here in Sicily, well his new club 'sex and fun', he opened this club a week ago. We heard that there would be a big party. To celebrate the new opening. The plan is, we get inside the club, you Arlena will distract him and try to get him drunk after that you know what you need to do. After you and him got to the private room we already will have circled the whole club. Heath and I will be outside checking if everything goes as planned and you and your friend will be going tougher in."

I had told Clara, to call Grey my friend in front of him, I like the plan. "When is the party?" I asked

"The party is tonight at ten" okay hood we had a few hours.

The whole time Grey was looking at me. I couldn't read his expression but I could see he didn't like the plan that well. Who cares? Not me.
"Everyone get out."  Clara and Heath got out but Grey was still looking at me.

"My friend, what's wrong? Hasn't someone told you that staring isn't nice?"I asked.

"What now I can't stare at what's mine?" He asked.

"I'm not fucking yours." I angrily said. Who the fuck does this men think he is? Well I can answer that question myself Emiliano Grey fucking D 'Angelo. "Mhm we'll see about that."

He got up from his chair and walked to my chair. He turned me around so I was facing him. I looked up at him and saw he was already looking at me.

The only thing I could do was look up at him cause if I would look straight forward I would be eye to eye level with his dick. I had to fucking break my normal chair, so I was sitting in a short chair. "What are you doing, friend?" I asked.

Let's piss him off. "Stop fucking calling me your friend." He grabbed my chin forcefully but not that it hurt. It felt good actually. He made me sand up and our chest touched. I felt myself get wet. Fuck.

He looked at my lips and then at my eyes again. "Don't even try." I told him.
He smirked "What? I'm not even doing anything"
"You know what"

"Come on you know you want me to touch you" he grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer. My breathing caught. We where mere inches away from our lips. "Don't think so highly of yourself"

"Amore, stop clenching you thighs together, it's showing your attraction towards me."

"Like you can talk, if I'm not wrong your dick is already hard for me. Isn't it?" I could feel his dick, he pushed himself more in. He lightly brushed his lips against mine but I didn't let them touch. I leaned towards his ear.

"Like i told you, not happening"
With that I pushed him. "See you tonight Amore." With that he left. I felt myself release a breath I didn't knew I was holding.

_________________
I'm so excited for the next chapter you will be reading.