Chapter 23

"Everyone I called this meeting today to inform you that you have lost a capo, and many more of your friends of family, the reason to that is they disrespected me and didn't do as I said, if you need to remind yourself who I am then come to me and tell me, or I'll show you myself. If I see anyone disrespect me they will be dead in a blink of an eye."

I flew back to New York cause I had to make sure my disgust new guest is here and I have work to do. Everyone nodded until I heard that dumb voice again, what was her name again? I don't give a fuck.

"But-" before she could continue I shot her between her eyes making her dead on the spot. Everyone looked at her body, "Did I make myself clearer now?" I asked they all stuttered a small 'yes boss'

"Perfect, everyone get back to work" they all rushed to go out, some of them took the body with them. That bitch has been annoying the shit out of me and finally she was fucking gone.

It has been weeks since I've seen him well two weeks to be exact and let me tell you it has been the two most difficult weeks I have ever had in my life, not seeing his smile, god I loved his smile, his eyes,not hearing his voice,him teasing me after all I'm missing him very much.

I got attached to him without knowing but what should I do now? He doesn't talk to me, it's not like you have tried talking to him Arlena.

Mind, shut up. I will talk to him very soon, since I'm a woman of my word I will be flying a few day's earlier to Sicily and I have to talk to him. Just one week, just one week. God, why did he do this to me, why did he have to be this all sexy Italian greek goddess? Why couldn't he be an old,dusty mafia leader.

I groaned if you haven't noticed yet I've found out that I indeed was in love with that asshole, I still can't believe that I Arlena was in fucking Love. Like can you believe it? I always thought that love doesn't exist and that it was all in a dream world like in the books I read but it does exist and currently it's frustrating me the fuck out.

How the fuck do I bring him to talk to me?

I have the best idea, hope this will work.
________________________________

I know I know short chapter but I will write longer ones.

Love ya🖤