Chapter 31

"BROTHER!! STOP FUCKING YOUR GIRL AND COME OUT OF THERE, WE'RE EATING!" Angelo's shouted, I chuckled while Grey rested his forehead on mine and groaned.

"Why does he have to come at the wrong fucking time?"

"Don't be that upset, you wouldn't have fucked me, remember you lost" I whispered against his lips. As I felt his hard dick press more against me I smirked, I loved the affect I have on him.

His hold on my waist tightened. Just to have some fun I started moving my hips against him, he groaned out loud. "Arlena if you don't stop right know I'll fuck you and the only thing you'll be eating is my fucking dick."

That sounds, great.

Whore.

Shut up, I started kissing my way down his jaw to his neck. He stood up with me still wrapped around him, his hands on my ass, he slapped my ass hard making me moan.

He let me down, "Let's fucking eat" I said with a smirk as I saw his dick wanting to be released. "I'll eat you."

I stretched my hand for him to take, he took my hand and we started walking. Loud chattering could be heard, we came to a stop in front of a big table with at least 20 seats.

Everyone turned their heads toward us and smirked, even Grey's Dad was smirking at me. Okay, what happened.

"Arlena, come sit." Maria called to me. I gave her a smile and walked towards the seat beside Grey. Opposite him sat Giovanni. All eyes where on me though, I know I'm hot but stop looking.

"Can everyone please stop looking." I said and they instantly stopped. "Let's eat shall we." Giovanni announced. The delicious food got served and I got right in to eating.

"So how did you two met?"  Vincenzo asked, I smiled at the thought of our first meeting. I looked at Grey seeing he already was looking at me, smiling.

"It was just the start of the Leonid thing and I needed help, I called a meeting. He was in Albania at the time so it was more easier for us, he came in to my office and one thing lead to another and here we are."

"Aww,so cute!" I heard Clara's voice making me turn around and smile at her. I stood up and hugged her. "Missed me, bitch?"

"Of course, slut" I whispered back. We let go and we sat down again. Everyone started chattering with each other. I felt a hand on my thigh way to high, I looked at Grey seeing he was having a conversation with Heath, this fucker.

He ended his conversation with Heath and turned his head to look at me, I glared at him while he smirked at me, "Your not the only one who can play games, amore." His hand found the zipper of my pants, he opened it.

My breath caught in my throat, his fingers at my core, "So Arlena what is you opinion on kids?" Giovanni asked, I turned to him, "come on amore, answer him."

He rubbed circles around my clit, " I don't k-now." I tried to answer him, Grey plumed two fingers inside of me making me shot my eyes to him, he only was looking at me, like he wasn't doing a thing.

I couldn't help but move my hips, thankfully everyone got back to talking to whoever they where talking to.  "Come on, amore, what's wrong?"

"F- Fuck you" I breathed out, "I will, only if you'll look at me." That was enough for me to cum.

He took his fingers out and licked them while keeping eye contact with me, this fucker.

~

Everyone split up and got to their rooms, Grey and I also split up. I was with Maria in the kitchen, " You know you are the only one to speak to my husband like that?" She asked.