Chapter 24

~1 week later~

I was sitting on my jet on my way to Sicily, to say I was fucking nervous, I have never been so fucking nervous in my whole life. What's another funny thing is I was all alone on this jet because Clara already flew to Sicily a week ago and Gabriel and the other capo was there so fuck my fucking life.

Clara has been hiding something from me and she thinks I don't know I want her to tell me herself cause I hate when people lie to my face, so if I would ask her she would lie to me and wait till she was ready, when we where in Albania she told me what happens to her when she got taken from Leonid, she said they tried to rape her multiple times but she would fight them off until they chained her, there was where all the nightmare began for her she was raped beaten up and left there unconscious until Heath came, he took all these things, he got beaten up for her and would always protect her, she said that she really was at a bad place when she got out so me allowing her to go to Paris with him was the best thing she did.

I was fuming with anger when she told me, all this because of me, I always have told Clara to do whatever she fucking wanted cause she was my second in command and she could do whatever she wanted cause she also was an adult but she always asks me if she can do something.

I'm really grateful to Heath, I need to talk to him. It feels like I need to talk to everybody. "Boss we are landing in ten minutes" my pilot said.

I nodded and sat down and put the seatbelt on, this whole time I've been in the bedroom of the jet. After ten minutes we landed and my black Bugatti was waiting for me, I got inside the car and drove of to the hotel. This time I booked a suit since I won't be staying here for too long.

Let me tell you to wich hotel I'm staying since someone has changed my whole hotel booking I will be staying at the D 'Angelo hotel. Still a little stalker,back to the point I need to talk to him. I parked my car and gave my keys to the butler and got in.

I walked to the reception and there was a  middle aged woman, she looked nice. "Hello how can I hel- omg Mrs. Esposito it's a pleasure to meet you mr. D 'Angelo has everything set for you, here take you key to the suit and I hope you enjoy your stay at the D 'Angelo hotel, if you have any problems please feel free to complain"

When she finished off I almost every one in the lobby was looking at me since she raised her voice in excitement when she recognized me. I took the keys and went to the elevator, my suit was on the last floor.

The elevator doors finally opened, I stepped walked towards my door until I noticed there was another suit opposite mine. I wonder who is in that suit, I ignored the other door and opened my door, I got inside and turned around to have a look at the suit.

It was beautiful it was designed with the color black wich I absolutely love, I noticed a bunch of red roses on the kitchen counter and a big ass box beside it. I walked towards it until I saw a small note on the roses.

This is to you, mio amore.

-Grey

I opened the box to reveal a beautiful black gown, my mouth literally dropped, I'm in love, the dress was absolutely my style.

Without thinking I got out of the suit and knocked on the suit opposite from mine, after I knocked a few times he opened it.

He only looked at me for a second before he could say or do something I crashed my lips on his, I have missed him to much, he instantly reacted to me and kissed me back. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, he closed the door behind him walking us to what seems the couch.