Chaptet 6

After my little incident I drove to one of my houses. It was one in the woods not so far from my previous one.

 It was one in the woods not so far from my previous one

Always had a thing for black houses. I parked my car and told one of my men to clean my car up because it was drenched in blood like me.
I got in the shower immediately, I felt so dirty.

My thoughts went back to him again, his deep voice, his breathtaking eyes. I don't know what his eyes have but I like them. I wondered how his lips would feel on mine.

Arlena stop it!

I didn't realize it but my hand traveled down to my clit. I started massaging, then I plumbed one finger. And then two. While thinking that where his fingers and not mine. I started slow but I picked up the peace and went faster. Shortly after that I came.

I cleaned myself again and got out of the shower, I did my nightmare routine and put on some comfortable clothes. As i was lying in bed I suddenly got a notification. It was from Clara.

Clara: WE ARE GOING OUT TOMORROW!!

Me: Clara what the fuck! It's 4 am and no I'm not coming.

Clara: I don't care you are coming! I heard about this new club that opened just recently and to be honest you need some fun.

Maybe she was right, it wouldn't hurt to go out one night. And besides I can do what ever the fuck I want.

Me: okay, I'm coming.

Clara: yay, good night! Love you

Me: good night

I already could imagine the small smile she had on her face. I got more comfortable in my bed and slowly I fell asleep.

Flashback:

"Dad please I'm sorry" I begged
"Your always sorry, such a useless piece of shit! How could I hand you the family business over!" He screamed at me, as he grabbed me by my hair to drag me across the room I saw my mother trying to come for me, I tried to tell her to just go but my father was grabbing my hair with such force that I could feel my scalp burning.

"MOM NO!!" I screamed, that caught my fathers attention, he turned around and started to talk in Albanian with my mom. "Dil nga ktu!" (Get out of here) he demanded. My mother looked at him with pure disgusting and said "Jo, Jo nuk do dal! Nuk mundem me e pa qe ti ta ma rrafesh gocen!" (No, no I'm not going out. I can't see you beat my daughter up anymore."

He let my hair go and went to my mother and stood right In front of her "Goca jote the ti jeni du kurva, po te them edhe nje her Dil nga KTU!!" (Your daughter and you are both whores, I'm telling you this one last time get out of HERE!)
He roared.

With that my mother slapped him across the face, the room fell silent until my mother spoke again "How could you talk about my daughter and I like that! YOU SICK BASTARD!!"