Chapter 2

As we arrived to the basement I heard loud screams. I stood in front of his so called 'prison' , some of my men where standing in front of the door and one of them opened the door. I stopped in the room and Clara right behind me. The man was in the corner of this room he was beaten up, he had small cuts around his face and his chest, his face was unnoticeable.

"Ahhhh the bosses whore has arrived, to what do I own this pleasure?" His accent sounded a lot like Russian, he was from the Russians.
"Who the fuck send you?" I asked, sure enough my patience was running out when he didn't respond.

"FUCKING ASWER ME!" I punched him in the face. In respond I got a cry out of him. While he still didn't answer me I went over to my tools table and grabbed a small knife.
I went back to him with the knife in my hand and saw fear in his eyes.

"I'm going to ask you this one last fucking time. Who. Send. You.?" As I paused after each word I put the knife closer to his chest. For a second I saw fear in his eyes. That made me smirk. I love it when I make men fear me.

As soon as I saw the fear it went away, instead he started laughing. "Come on I asked for the boss and not for the bosses whore, and do you really think I'm sacred of you little girl?" He finished off, as he said those words I only saw red but thankfully I stopped myself.

Instead I stabbed the knife I was holding in my left hand. He cried out in pain. Now I was laughing, by the look on his face he was sacred. "What makes you think that a men is the boss and not a women?" I asked.

"Well there has been never a woman as a boss." He explained himself. I smirked once again. He really doesn't know who he's messing with. Why not show him who I am. I grabbed the knife from his left hand and stabbed it right back to his right hand. "Now tell me who the fuck are you?" I grabbed him by his collar and lifted him up, he seemed surprised by my strength. I threw him against the wall. Just by that he collapsed to the floor.

He was unconscious, Clara came by my side and had bucket full of cold ice. I threw the ice on top of him and he woke up. "Ready to tell me who you are?" He laughed in my face and said "I will never fear any woman, I never feared my own mother, what makes you think I'll fear you?" This fucker was really testing my patience " You may never feared a woman but you will fear me, you know why? Cause I will be the last woman you get to see before your death. So tell me who you are!" I stabbed the knife in his thigh. "You could make this really easier by just telling me." I pushed the knife deeper.

"Fuck you!" He spat. I chuckled " You wish!" I grabbed the knife and sat him down. I drew a big 'A' on his chest. His screams where like music to my ears. "Okay, I've had enough. I'm Alexander Dostoevsky, I was send by Leonid Brezhnev, I don't know much why he send us but he said that he needed more stuff. He has been loosing a lot of things and I think he's afraid of loosing money." I frowned, why would he start something even though he knows he will loose.

"Wasn't that hard was it? Now tell me your last wish and I promise I will do everything in my power to fulfill it." As I looked in his eyes I saw hope. How can be people so pathetic and believe in hope. As he was about to talk I shot him between his eyes. "I have a headache" I murmured to myself. " Get this shit cleaned" I said to my men. "Yes boss" they said. When I looked down at myself I was covered in that fuckers blood. Ugh I have to take a shower again.

——————

What do y'all think about Arlena?