Chapter 27

This was Arlena's dress.
______________________
ARLENA POV:

Was it stupid of me to go to his club? Probably, do I care? No.

This creepy guy came in front of me and started talking and flirting with me,he was kid of cute but he was hella disrespectful and creepy, I'm honestly a bit drunk, just a bit. He asked me something and I felt someone wrap their arm around me, I instantly tensed until I heard his voice.

"She has a boyfriend or whatever you call that shit, get the fuck away from her"

The guy looked at him like he was some drunk motherfucker, that made Grey only tightened his arm around me. The guy smirked and looked at me again and asked "Do you know him or is he just some guy that didn't get to fuck you, I promise I will" he winked at me and I swear I could just throw up right now.

Next think I see I Grey punching him across the face, I heard a cracking sound wich made me proud of him. He kept on punching the guy in the face until he was covered in blood, I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him and he stepped back.

"Next time you even think you get to fuck her,
think about me. Don't ever call her a 'thing' you
pathetic little fuck. Get the fuck out of my god
damn club, now" Grey spat at him.

The guy's eyes widened and he immediately stood up and sprinted out of the club. Grey turned around and looked me up and down, honestly I was not showing to much wich is depressing for me, I should have choose the red dress.

I locked eyes with him seeing he already was looking at me. He walked to me with lust in his eyes, he grabbed me my the throat and pulled my face against him, "What are you doing here, Arlena" oh he was pissed, I smirked in victory.

"Nothing, I'm just having some fun" he squeezed my throat a little to wich I moaned. Luckily no one was here anymore, since someone must have scared them away. I traveled my hand from his chest down to his growing dick. I put my hand over his pants making his dick twitch under my touch.

"What is it, Grey jealous of some guy, are you afraid he can fuck me better then you. That he can fill me up better then you, that I'll keep moaning his name all night long and not yours." I whispered against his lips while looking him straight in the eye.

He lust chuckled slightly, this fucker. "Oh baby, you don't even know what you got yourself in to."

"Show me"

He groaned as I gave his dick a squeeze, he let go of my throat. He suddenly grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder holding me. I started shouting at him to let me down but he didn't listen and walked to the back of the club. I kept on shouting until he slapped my butt to shut me down.

He got us to his car and seated me down. He went over to his side and got in the car. He started the car and drove us off, what should I do to piss him more off?

I slowly brought my hand to his thigh making his hold on the steering wheel tightened, I went higher and reached his already hard dick, "If you don't fucking stop right now I'll stop this fucking car and fuck you here endlessly"

That sounds, perfect. Just as I was about to open his pants we came to a stop in front of the fucking hotel. He got out of the car and came to my side. He gently let me out of the car, when I stepped out though he threw me over his shoulder again, he kept his hand on my butt and walked to the entrance.

A lot of people looked at us like we where crazy, the elevator door opened and he got us in. When the elevator door closed he put me down and pushed me against the elevator wall smashing his lips against mine.