Chapter 8

Tomorrow we would be going to Italy. Today Clara and me where visiting my mom. As I promised to come by and see her before i let that's what I'm doing. Hopefully she got better. The russsians attcked us yesterday, yet again. Since Clara and i went partying i didn't find out till today, when some of my men told me Gabriel was shot.

I sent Gabriel to one of my nurses and checked him up, he had a gun shot wound but thankfully it wasn't that deep, I'll visit him later. I hope Leonid Brezhnev is planning his own funeral cause when i get that fucker in my hands I will make him regret knowing me.

His POV:
I haven't seen her since that night at the club. I've been staying in Albania since I came here for our first meeting, I had some other stuff to do here so I kind of had to stay here. Also staying near her present isn't bad.

My thoughts go back to that night in the club where she was wearing that tight red dress of hers, that was way to fucking short. There where men everywhere and every fucking one of them was looking at her.

She pissed me off when she danced with that guy but she made me proud. She killed him, guess he wasn't that good. Since I saw her for the first time she has never left my mind. Those green eyes of her, when she looks up at me, her full lips. The way she provokes me.

Now I would have her in Italy with me. I got a feeling there is a much bigger story behind that straight face of hers. I will do everything in my power to find out what is wrong with her but I will not make her tell me if she doesn't. I heard that there was another attack on her men.
Leonid should be planing his own funeral cause when I get that fucker in my hands he will wish he didn't knew me.

~
HER POV:

We where at the house my mother was staying. Clara and my mom where having a private conversation. My mom wanted to speak with her alone so I just went to my office and got some work done. After half an hour I decided to go to my mom and say my goodbyes because I'm going to visit Gabriel. As i knocked on her door I heard a "come in" so i went inside.

"hi mom"
"Hello honey how have you been?" She asked.
"I'm fine, how about you?" The doctor had told me she was doing better, that made my day. "I've been doing great." And by the way she told me that I could tell she meant it. I smiled and asked "So are you going to tell me what Clara and you discussed?" She chuckled a bit and said "Arlena don't be greedy"

I'm not so curious to know, I think they talked about Clara and her love life. My mom and Clara where like old friends sometimes, they talked sometimes for hours and when I was younger they would bake cookies for all of us.

"Okay mom it's time to say goodbye. I will try to visit you more I promise. Remember if you need something or something happens just give me a call and I'll be here!"

"Arlena stop worrying so much, as you can see I'm doing much better and you will go to Italy and try to have as much as fun! Okay?" I nodded. She hugged me.

"Te dua" (love you) she said
"Te dua" (love you)

~
Clara was waiting for me outside well she was trying to hide. "Dear god Clara, you scared me"
I lied.
"Arlena stop lying, we both know none of us can be scared." We started laughing together.

My stomach started hurting "okay, okay we got to go. I want to see Gabriel and we have to get the jet."

"I actually visited Gabriel so you go visit him and I'll wait for you in the jet."

"I won't stay for long, just checking in"

"Okay, bye" she said.

"Bye"