Chapter 33

EMILIANO POV:

I watched her sleeping, her breath even, her face being relaxed, her arms wrapped around my chest, her head on my chest, I could feel her warm breath against it, making me shiver.

She's so beautiful, I still do know how I got this fucking lucky to have her. Today is the day.
I heard her groan "Perché questo viscido mi sta fissando?" (Why is this creep starting at me?"

I grinned at her, she finally opened those beautiful green eyes of her, every time she would look at me my heart would beat faster and my dick would twitch, she had so much fucking control over my body and soul.

"Mi piace vedere la mia bella donna tra le mie braccia al mattino." (I like to see my beautiful woman in my arms in the morning.) I told her as I tightened my arms around her waist. With one swift move I turned us around so that I was on top of her.

He grinned at me looking up at me. "Morning"

I attacked those plum red lips of her. Kissing them, I bit in her bottom lip making her moan, I slipped my tongue inside her mouth. I put all the weight on my shoulder, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed me impossible closer to her.

I groaned when she bit on my bottom lip, all the blood rushed to my dick, making it press against her wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around me and pushed me against her making me push myself into her.

"Fuck." I breathed out. She threw her head back, I attacked her neck, that was already covered in hickeys, I sucked and licked on them making them darker so it was impossible for her to cover them.

I thrusted in to her faster, she moaned put my name and I swear I almost came right there and then. Her hands went to the back of my head, she grabbed my hair, pulling on it.

I moaned in her ear, "you're the only fucking one making me moan, amore."

"I'll always be the the one." She breathlessly moaned and said at the same time as I kept hitting her g-spot.

She turned my head so she could have access to my neck. She attacked my neck sucking and licking on it, leaving hickeys. Before she could come, I pulled myself out and bent down, I attacked her pussy, making her jerk her hips.

I grabbed her hips and pushed them against my face. She cried out. I pushed my tongue inside of her, I played with her clit. To my tongue I added two fingers. She clenched around my fingers, making me know she was close.

She tried closing eher legs, I spanked her and she moaned, I pushed her legs open again, I curled my fingers inside of her making her cum in my mouth and on my fingers.

I licked her clean and stood up again. "Let's get a shower, mio amore" I said as I kissed her cheek. I stood up and stretched my hand for her to take. She pushed it away making me roll my eyes, so fucking stubborn.

"I can walk on myself, dashuri." She stood up but as soon as she tried to walk she almost fell, I quickly grabbed her so she didn't fell. I chuckled at her making her glare at me, I instantly shut up.

She's scary when she's angry. I know I sound like a child but everyone fears her. Despite her glare I picked her up bridal style and walked towards the bathroom.

~
ARLENA POV:

After I realized that Grey was still hard. I got on my knees and gave him what he needed. This fucker grinned from ear to ear at me, he was cooking something for me. I told him we should go to his family and have breakfast with them but he protested and said we will eat here.

So here I was, sitting and watch him cook, he had some black sweatpants on that hung dangerously low on his V- line. His muscular upper body full on display for me. Each time he moved his back muscles would flex.