Chapter 35

"Everyone, please put your seatbelts on we are landing in five minutes, thank you for flying with us." The pilot said. I put my seatbelt on and so did I do it on her.

"I can do that myself." She said.

"Why should you, if I can do it for you?"

"Shut up." She said.

We finally landed, the pilot came back "I hope you enjoyed your flight mr. D 'Angelo and
mrs. D 'Angelo"

I saw her eyes slightly widened at the words 'mrs. D 'Angelo' .

I realized the pilot was looking a bit to long at her. "If you don't fucking stop looking at her like that I will take your fucking eyes out and make you eat them in front of me, understood?"

The pilots eyes widened in fear and he rushed back to wherever. I stood up and grabbed her hand. "Come on, my lady. Let's go."

She smirked at me.

We walked out of the jet, the sun slowly going down, perfect. With her hand still on mine, we walked towards my car.

~

"When can I open my eyes again?" She asked. I smirked at her.

"When I tell you so." I was so fucking nervous.

We slowly took the steps that lead to my surprise for her. I stopped when she almost tripped. "You
asshole, tell me when I should stop walking. I can't see."

I kept myself from laughing at her. "Sorry."

I took my hand of her eyes so she could see where we are.

"Okay now, open your beautiful green eyes, amore." I know I was being cheesy. I was just making fun of her. "Shut up." She opens her eyes and gasped.

"No you didn't." She turned around to look at me.

"Yes, I did."

"Oh my god, you little fucker." She jumped to hug me. I smiled with her.

ARLENA POV:

This fucker had taken me to Lake Como. I had told him once that I would love to have a date at Lake Como in the evening because it's so beautiful here and he actually took me here.

There was a rose path  with candles leading to a table with two chairs. The place was light up by the lights on the floor and from the candles. It looks like a fucking dream.

"Thank you, I still hate you for making me wait." I said to him with a smile on my face.

"Pff please, you love me. Now let's sit, shall me my lady." He said.

I smiled at him and hocked my arm around his. We walked towards the table. "Come on and sit my lady." He spoke in a British accent.

"But of course my dear" I spoke back with the same accent.

We sat down, Grey clapped and two chefs came from, I don't know where with our food. "Enjoy" they both said and rushed back.

~

We ate, chatted and laughed together. It felt like a dream, I would stop eating and just look at him, he's so perfect yet he isn't in some way, I love it when I see how he I so comfortable with me. That I'm the only one to see him, as he is.

I love him so much that it actually hurts. "Stop staring at me like that."

"Why?" I asked, still staring at him like that.

"It makes me want to do thing that are not for now. So stop." I smiled at him.

Soft music started playing in the background making me grin at this fucker he had planned everything that I wanted to do.

He stood up and walked to me. "Can I have this dance, mio amore?" He stretched his hand for me to take.

I put my hand on his. "But of course you can, love" he pulled me against him, I wrapped my hand around his neck while he put his on my waist.

We slowly danced to the music, I was so fucking happy. We danced looking in each other's eyes. The moonlight shining on his face making him look unbelievable. With my head on his chest, I could feel his heartbeat's, the sound of his heart made me more relaxed than ever.

He kissed the top of my head making me smile. I love when he does that.

"Arlena."

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Look at me" I looked at him, seeing he got nervous. What's going on.

He took my hands in his. I looked at him with an questioning look on my face and he just smiled at me nervously.

"Okay I got really nervous, I never get nervous"

"What is it, tell me." I said, worrying about what's going on.

"Okay. Ever since I've met you, I've been thinking about this moment."He got on one knee making me realize what's happening.

"I love you so fucking much, without you there wouldn't be no me, I love you to the point where it's actually hurts. I know I'm a very difficult man but for you I'm better, you make me want to kill every man that looks at you just for one   second. I think even if you would have pushed me more away I still would've come for you, cause at the end of the day, you're still mine. Will you allow me to be you husband?" He asked, some tears had built up in his eyes.

I shook my head. "YES!" I almost screamed. He looked like he was fooled, he stood up and put the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly, I couldn't stop the tears.

I tried to wipe them away but they just came. "You've made me the happiest man, alive. I love you so much." He grabbed my face between his hands and smashed my lips against his. God, felt it good to kiss him.

"I didn't want to smudge your lipstick or make up but now I'll do much more." I wiped the tear that had fallen out of his eyes and looked at him.

Her ring:

________________________________

Well, he proposed. I was thinking about Emiliano saying 'Do you want to merry me?' But I thought it was kind of boring so he asked 'Will you allow me to be your husband?'

I searched for a RING, but all of them where so ugly. Anyways don't forget to vote or comment, or don't.

Love you anyways.