Chater 29

His hand let go of my throat, as he pulled my hair making me moan in his mouth, my hands instantly went to his hair, pulling on it. He bit on my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I let him.

I decided that firstly I'll do something for him. "You know, baby, since you have been so good to me, I'll have control first, okay" i said, he smirked.

To bad he doesn't know what he got himself to, I went on my knees. I looked at his dick and grabbed it, he instantly shivered from my touch making my smirk widened. I looked up at him and took his tip in, I liked the tip while holding eye contact with him.

His hands went to grab my hair but he stopped when I took him out and didn't touch him, he let go of my hair, "I'm in control"

I took him all in making him breathe heavenly, I began my work, I went faster and slower just to provoke him, he kept on moaning my name out loud wich made me go insane.

Each time he was about to cum I would stop, "For fuck's sake let me cum" He angrily said, "Beg"

"Arlena, I don't beg" he firmly said, without answering him I took him in my mouth again, he threw his head back, groaning "Fuck, what are you doing to me?"

"Fuck, letmecum" he gasps when I went harder.

When he noticed I was slowing down, he said "Please let me cum" I smirked in victory, he grabbed my hair but my head was still I control by me, I took all of him in my mouth I picked up my speed each time I felt his dick hit the back of my throat, making me gag and get my eyes teary.

It was all worth it though seeing him this wet, the water running down his chest to his abs, he twitched in my mouth and came, this time he came hard.

I swallowed all of his cum, I sucked all of the rest and stood up. I was pushed against the shower wall, "You are the only one I've ever said 'please' to cum"

"I'm the only one you ever are allowed to, I hope you know that" I whispered in his ear. "Oh I know that, sweetheart." One of his hands had traveled down to my body and to my clit, he aggressively pushed two fingers inside of me making me arch my back.

"Fuck" I moaned out. "And I hope you know that for yourself as well" he groaned as I clenched around his fingers, his speed was just to fast "Please, Emiliano" I started begging, he bend down on his knees and took one of my legs and threw it over his shoulder, like this he could have access to my pussy.

He crashed his swollen red lips against my pussy making me cry out loud, he licked and bit on my clit and folds making it for me almost impossible to cum, each time I clenched around his tongue he stopped, his tongue each time going deeper an deeper inside of me.

I grabbed his hair and moaned "Oh fuck"
I couldn't hold it any longer I just release and came in his mouth. He stood up my cum dripping down his mouth, he brought his fingers to my lips and grabbed my jaw, "open" he said, I opened my mouth and he put his fingers in my mouth.

"Suck" I sucked on his fingers tasting all my cum on his fingers, while doing so I held long eye contact with him.

I took his fingers out when I was done, he smashed his lips against mine once again, he grabbed my thighs and I wrapped myself around his torso, he walked us over to the room, he carefully put me in the bed, he opened my legs, I could feel the tip of his dick at my entrance.

Without any warning he rams in to me making me scream out loud, he only thrusted faster and harder, each time I would scream his name louder and louder, "Just like that, scream my name louder, amore"

I could feel myself clench around his dick, he took himself out until only the tip was in and then grabbed my hips, he thrusted hard in to me making me instantly cum and see stars.