Chapter 21

Emiliano POV:

I woke up to someone crying, I slightly opened my eyes noticing it was her crying. She still had her eyes closed but her face was stained with her tears. She started mumbling "Dad, please don't. I'm sorry"

She started breathing heavily, I started shaking her "Hey, hey Arlena wake up" she opened her eyes shaking.

"Hey, hey calm down" I started rubbing her back to comfort her. "He- h- he tr-ied..."

I cut her off "shhh" I said rubbing her hair. I whipped her tears with my thumb and she started breathing normally. I held her face in my hands making her look at me, it hurt me seeing her like this.

Fuck it was breaking my fucking heart. I rested my forehead on her."I'm here, I'll always be here." I assured her. I need her to know that I'll be there.

For fuck's sake what did he do to her? I will kill that fucking bastard myself. I looked at her again, those beautiful eyes of her still had tears in them. I put my arm behind her head and pushed her head against my chest making her hug me. I rested my chin on top of her head.

"Thank you" she muttered. "No need to thank me, mio amore, like I said I'll always be here for you."

She slowly fell asleep in my arms, I laid her down and got up. I made my way to my closet and chose some grey sweatpants with a black hoodie. I rarely wear anything comfortable.

I'm making her lunch.

~
Arlena POV:

I woke up to a delicious smell. Just then everything from earlier came crushing dow, I had a fucking nightmare but this time it was different. I was in a cell, I wasn't alone,there was him. He was beaten up badly.

That's where my fucking nightmare started. I was thankful and also angry that he held me when I woke up crying. He saw me at my weakest point, I hated that, I didn't want any pity looks from him.

God, what have I gotten myself in to. I got up and started dressing myself. I quietly got out of the room and walked downstairs. As I looked to the right I saw him on his phone. I have to get through the kitchen so I can get to the front door, fuck,fuck,fuck.

I straightened myself and held my head high, I walked towards the kitchen making him turn around and look at me. "I have to go." I said. Before he could reply I walked away and finally got away. Thank god I had ordered Gabriel to bring me my car.

I got in my car and drove of. I mentally slapped myself how could I let him this close. What is fucking wrong with me. I haven't let any fucking men, see who I really am. The broken Arlena. Just for one fucking second I got vulnerable.

I arrived at the mansion, I got out of my car and walked towards the front door. There where my guards they nodded their head out of respect and opened the door for me. I walked in, every stoped doing what they where doing and they looked at me. "What are y'all fucking looking at?" they instantly got back to their work.

I walked to the basement I need to let this fucking anger out. I walked to the third cell I looked at the men and recognized him,he fucking sold children and woman, so sex trafficking. He was one of the men Leonid would often go.

I opened the cell making him look up at me. He smirked at me weakly, "hello are you here to pleasure me?" he said with hopeful eyes. I've been touring him for a week and he still has hope he can fuck me.

"No but I'm here to pleasure myself." His eyes filled with lust. I stopped myself from laughing in his face. I walked toward him grabbing my knife, when he saw my knife his eyes filled with fear. I started of by cutting his chest and grieving the letters 'A.E'.