Stuffed to the Brim

Bradyn gives into the temptation and leans into Courtney. Their chests touch and their lips melt together.

He digs his finger tips into her sides and pulls her tighter to his chest. Her stomach gurgles from the pizza and cupcakes and he rests a hand on the front of her stomach. The sound of her restless gut makes him even harder. He presses her belly gently, hoping to hear it make another noise and it groans back at him in response.

He breaks away from the kiss to look at her.

"You're so full baby."

She smiles at him and he bends down to press his lips against her stomach. Courtney makes happy chirps as he sucks at the taught skin surrounding her stomach.

Bradyn wants to kiss every inch of her body.

He works his way up to her neck and kisses it gently. He can feel her body getting hotter beneath his palms. Courtney wraps her legs around him and Bradyn brings his hands around to her back.

In a slow rhythm, Bradyn pulls her body into his, tightly, and then releases again to feel her warm fat press up against himself. Their make-out is slow and passionate. Every time they pull apart, Bradyn savours the tickling feeling of her breath on his damp lower lip.

His lip disappears into her mouth again and this time when they are pulling apart, Courtney bites his bottom lip. His lip pulls away from his bottom gums and then snaps back into place when she releases him. They make eye contact and he shakes his head as if he can't believe that this is happening.

He's out of breath and when he opens his mouth to compliment her he's at a loss for words. Courtney watches as Bradyn's mouth opens and closes like a fish out of water and decides to end his suffering by giving him another kiss.

"You're so sexy Court." He breathes against her mouth.

He caresses her belly in his hands and she can just tell that he wishes she was fuller.

"I wish you were–"

"–more stuffed?" She finishes his sentence.

He smiles in response and she smiles back at him.

"You can grab the rest of the pizza in the fridge if you want."

When he doesn't hesitate to turn around and head to the fridge she immediately misses his touch. Bradyn reheats the pizza in the microwave and then brings it over to where Courtney is sitting. He pulls a slice off of the plate and it leaves a trail of sticky cheese threads. He sticks the hot tip into her mouth and she bites off a mouth full. He kisses her on the cheek and then watches as her mouth churns the hot greasy bite.

Bradyn is no longer taking slow precautions while feeding her like he was doing previously with the cupcakes. Instead, he was feeding her a lot like the way she feeds herself; one bite immediately after the other. He doesn't wait for her to finish chewing before he pushes the next bite past her lips.

Bradyn reaches down for another slice and notices that the plate is empty.

"What do you wanna eat next?"

She smiles at the challenge. If she's being honest with herself she's already pretty full but she's addicted to seeing Bradyn get this excited over her so she'll just have to cram more inside.

"There are chicken nuggets in the freezer and chimichangas in the fridge."

Bradyn puts the nuggets in the oven and heats up a dozen chimichangas in the microwave. He transfers them to a plate where they ooze cheese while lying on top of one another making them difficult to rip apart. He then grabs her a glass of milk and watches as she gulps the entire thing down in one sitting.