Lick Me

Harlow hasn't been able to keep his mouth off of her since they got here.

First, he couldn't keep his mouth off of her mouth. Then he couldn't keep his mouth away from her neck. Then her arms. Thighs. And now his lips are on her other pair of lips.

Courtney fusses and moans as Harlow sucks and licks her in satisfying spots. She's leaning back, propped up on her elbows trying not to squirm around too much.  

He couldn't wait to be between her legs the moment he saw her in that short summer dress when he picked her up. Well, he didn't pick her up himself but he was in the car when his family's chauffeur picked Courtney up from her house for their picnic date today. He told his parents that he wanted to give her the princess experience when asking them if they could use a driver but that was far from the truth.

He made the excuse because he can't really drive anymore. Not that he has forgotten how to but he just doesn't really... fit inside any of the vehicles anymore. It was his intention to pick Courtney up himself but he sat in the driver's seat of all four of the family vehicles and couldn't navigate any of them. He was too wide. The seat belt didn't fit. No matter how far back he pushed the chair, his stomach still pressed up against the steering wheel. He could barely get the door closed when he finally got all of his body inside. He just thought it was going to be easier having someone else drive for him today. 

Not to mention how nervous he already was, the last thing he wanted to do was put her in a position where he couldn't guarantee her safety.

Even though he was already full, he ate whatever Courtney hand fed him from their picnic. He usually eats a lot anyway but this morning he ate more than he usually does because of the nerves; which made finding an outfit rather difficult this morning. He's still not completely satisfied with his choice but whatever.

He is, however, satisfied with Courtney's outfit choice. When he pulled the bottom of the dress up towards her waistline he was happy to find that she wasn't wearing underwear. Harlow couldn't imagine a more perfect girl even if he tried.

Courtney is also having the time of her life. No one has ever eaten her out this well before. Harlow is gripping her body by her lower waist and just going to town. His hands are so big and it makes her feel small in a good way.

She's in a beautiful clearing in the middle of the forest, bathing in the sun, and a little wine drunk. Life couldn't possibly get any better.

Between the chatting and laughing and eating, time passed quickly.

Soon it was getting dark outside so they decided it was probably a good time to start packing up. The wine flutes, cutlery, and even the blanket all folded up into a neat pile that was tucked away in the wicker basket. It seemed like a well used set but everything was still in good condition. Courtney made a comment on how cute the picnic attire was and Harlow explains that the entire set has been in his family for a while. His parents used it for their first date and so did their parents before them.

Courtney can't help but gush at this statement. She didn't initially take him as being super sentimental but the gesture was really cute. She's enjoying getting to know more about him and can't wait for many more cute, sentimental dates to come.

'I wonder how long it will be until he asks me to be his girlfriend.' Courtney thinks to herself, 'Surely the first date is too soon...' 

She ponders what a suitable answer would be to her question on the drive back to his house. 

Courtney follows him inside the house, all giddy. She can't help but think that this is somewhere she'll be frequenting for the foreseeable future.

She's getting ahead of herself. Maybe she should calm down. On one hand she thinks it's probably a smart idea to manage her expectations so she doesn't get disappointed but her heart doesn't have room for rationality right now. If she wants to fall head over heels for Harlow then that's what's going to happen.