I Missed U

From where he's kneeling on the floor, Bradyn has a perfect view of Courtney's distended gut drooping out from the bottom of her t shirt that is far too small for her now. He remembers when she used to fit into this shirt.

He watches her pudge as it rises and falls with her breathing.

Bradyn notices her stomach moving faster as he whispers dirty things to her.

He tugs at the zippered seam of his pants, attempting to make more room for the solid part of his body.

"You're so fucking big Courtney."

Bradyn cups his hand around his shaft and closes his eyes. He's started throbbing and if he doesn't slow down he's going to cum in his pants again. He should've known better. He had hours before she showed up. He could've jacked off at least once... maybe twice. Now he just has to sit there, under Courtney's huge belly, ripe to the tip, and hope and pray he doesn't explode.

He can barely see her face from where he's sitting. Her belly protrudes out so far now.

"I've been doing nothing but sitting around the house and gorging for the last few months." Courtney confesses.

"I can see that." Is all Bradyn manages to get out.

She puts a hand on her stomach, "I'm getting so big that simple tasks are starting to become impossible for me to do by myself."

Bradyn takes his hand off of her thigh. He sits there, propped up on his knees, with his head down and his eyes closed. He doesn't want to tell her to stop talking but having her stand there telling him about how she got this big is going to send him over the edge.

Courtney's stomach gurgles and she touches her finger tips to her mouth to cover up a squeaky burp.

"Sorry, I was really nervous to come and see you today so I've been stress eating all day and... something I ate isn't agreeing with my stomach. Or maybe it's everything I ate..."

"Ughh." Bradyn drops down onto his hands and knees to try and relieve the pressure building up in his groin, "....fuuuckourtney..." He can barely get out a full sentence.

She doesn't mean to be rude but she can't stand anymore. She's getting tired. Courtney walks away from Bradyn and goes to sit down on his bed. The bed frame creaks loudly under her weight.

Bradyn inhales deeply before forcing himself to his feet to walk over to Courtney.

Bradyn's face is so red. Like he's just finished a marathon or like he's been hanging upside down for the last five minutes. He comes to stand infront of her and puts his hands on either side of her face. Courtney is eye level with the grapefruit sized bulge in the front of his pants. As he shifts his hips back and forth she can hear the seams creaking, begging to tear away from the sewn in zipper.

Without thinking she reaches out and places the soft part of her palm over it. As she presses into him she can feel him throb.

Bradyn throws his head back and breathes in sharply, "ohhhn..." He bites his bottom lip and whimpers as she moves her hand.

"Courtney, don't touch me like that. I'm gonna cum." he reprimands her gently.

She pulls away, "Sorry."

Bradyn breathes out a shaky moan and opens his eyes again, "It's ok."

He looks down at her and puts a hand behind her neck. Bradyn slowly leans his face down towards hers.

"Ow." Bradyn grimaces. He quickly realizes leaning forward puts extra pressure on his cock, so he stands back up.

Courtney quickly realizes the issue and reaches for his zipper. She drags it down until it can't go any further. His bulge is framed by his jeans as it squeezes out of the small opening. She watches as he throbs behind the fabric of his boxers. Courtney slowly reaches out to touch him but Bradyn grabs her wrist, "Uh uh." He shakes his head.