Caught

"Courtney?" 

She freezes in panic. She hears him call out to her but doesn't respond. She knows she's been caught.

Courtney is sitting on the kitchen floor. The open refrigerator door is the only light source flooding into the room. 

The creepy effect of the house and his anxiousness fade away when he realizes what she's actually been doing. She's sitting infront of the fridge pulling things out to eat and there are a whole bunch of twinkies lying on the floor around her. He's astonished at the fact that she's eating again after basically turning green from the amount of food she ate a couple hours ago. She still wanted more. His expression turns into a cheeky grin. She's a fiend. She's going to gain so much weight.

He walks up to where she's sitting infront of the fridge. Courtney turns around and goes to stand up but Bradyn stops her.

"Stay down there." he orders.

She's obedient and sits back down on the ground infront of him. She looks up at him from where she's sitting on the floor and he looks down at her with a sly, grinning pleasure written all over his face. Courtney pouts her lips downwards and looks up at him through her eyelids giving him a subtle pouty face.

She knows she hasn't technically done anything wrong but she still feels a little guilty for getting caught. He takes a step closer and reaches a hand down to her head to run his fingers through her hair. He starts at the crown of her head and then drags his fingers down behind her ear. Courtney is eye level with his crotch and, with the help of the fridge light, she notices something pushing against the fabric in the groin area of his pants.

"Don't stop on account of me." Bradyn makes a quiet grunt as he bends down to grab a twinky off of the floor and hands it to her.

She looks down for a moment to free the cream filled pastry from its plastic wrapper. Bradyn inserts his thumb into her mouth and puts the rest of his fingers under her chin. He angles her head back up to look at him.

"Look at me while you do it."

His voice is almost raspy. She complies to his wish and holds eye contact with him while she unwraps the stick of dough. Once it's completely out of its casing he allows her to exchange his thumb for the twinky.

She inserts the tip into her mouth and closes her lips around it. She's about to take a bite when Bradyn moves her hand and starts sliding the pastry in for her. It surprises her and she makes a small sound as the twinky slides its way deeper into her mouth. When it touches the back of her throat she makes a small whimper. He pushes the rest in with one finger and his finger is halfway into her mouth before he pulls it out. As he's pulling out, he feels the suction of her lips and hears a small pop sound as he breaks the airtight seal. 

He bends down to grab another one, unsheathes it, and then repeats the same thing.

Her mouth is crammed with sugary goodness to the point of overflow and some of it is spilling out. She can't completely wrap her lips around the mallowy cake so she brings her hands up infront of her mouth to stop stuff from falling out.

Bradyn moves her hands away by her wrists. He wants to see every moment; even the messy bits.

He groans his pleasure under his breath as he watches her.

Courtney reaches a hand out to touch his leg and it makes him take a sharp inhale. He leans his head all the way back, exposing his Adam's apple, and although she can't see his face she can hear the air entering his body as he takes a sharp inhale.

He tilts his head down again and she watches as his eyelids flutter as he fights to keep them open.

What used to be a small indent in the front of his jeans has swollen to the size of a softball.

"So my baby wants to stuff her face now does she?"

Courtney bites a little bit of her bottom lip and nods her response.

"What do you want?"

She answers his open ended question by glancing from his face down to his groin and then back up again.

Bradyn drops a hand to her shoulder and nods slowly. Courtney doesn't take her eyes away from his as she repositions herself to sit up on her knees. She places both hands on the backs of his legs and leans into him.

Her lips touch the bulge in his pants and he whimpers. She kisses him again and he opens his mouth to let out a breathy moan. On the third time she lets her lips rest on his swollen length to take in how warm this part of his body feels. His shaft starts pulsing and the little sounds escaping his lips are priceless.

His cock starts throbbing harder. Begging to come out.

Courtney exchanges her mouth for her hand and drags her fingers from his perineum over to the front of his bulge.

Bradyn cries out in pleasure and reaches a hand up the front of his shirt to feel himself. 

Courtney has a clear view of the bottom half of his abdomen. She reaches up and runs her nails across his v-line, causing him to shiver. She leans up and kisses this part of his body.

She sits back down on her knees and looks up at him. Reaching for the bottom of his pants she asks,

"Can I?"

Bradyn nods and hums his response through closed lips.

Courtney goes ahead and unbottons his pants. The zipper basically undoes itself under the pressure of his swollen member.

Once she releases it from his underwear, Bradyn leans forwards and inserts himself into her mouth. 

Courtney closes her lips around his length. Bradyn puts his hand, palm up, under her chin and starts thrusting in and out slowly. She swirls her tongue around the tip and he gradually starts pumping faster.

He's hitting the back of her throat now and her eyes begin to water. Bradyn notices her eyes tearing up and wipes a tear from her cheek. He raises the finger up to his mouth and licks her tear from his finger wanting to savour every molecule of her. He wants to experience all of her.

His girth completely fills the space behind her precious cheeks. The thought of being inside the same space as all of the food she's ever crammed inside her mouth becomes more than he can handle. 

Bradyn becomes over stimulated and leans over top of her to brace himself on the fridge. His moaning is loud and uncontrollable now. Courtney has never seen him this vulnerable before and she is proud of the fact that she's the one who got him there.

His entire body becomes rigid and tense. She's never heard his voice get so high before. His whole body contracts and a warm fluid drips into Courtney's mouth. She swallows his bitter liquid.

Bradyn is completely drained. 

He gets down on his knees and starts kissing Courtney. He puts a hand on one of her plushy hips and kisses her harder. He breaks away and looks at her breathlessly.

"Fucking hell." he smiles and rubs her tummy, pleased by the fact that some of him is inside of her.