"Harder"

Griffin's right hand is already down his pants.

The original idea of watching Bradyn fuck his girlfriend was hot, but watching them have sex without either of them knowing is hotter.

He looms in the doorway, peering through the slit he's created for himself. He watches as Bradyn's length disapears deep inside of Courtney and then comes back out again over and over. Their sex is slow and sensual. He can tell how deep Bradyn is going by the way Courtney moans.

Courtney makes a sound he's unfamiliar with and it makes him even harder.

Griffin raises one hand over his head and rests it on the doorframe above.

For a second he feels guilty for watching the two of them in their most vulnerable state. But then again they were having sex before he got there meaning they made a conscious decision to have sex behind his back. This fact alone makes him feel less bad.

Griffin mirrors Bradyn's movements as his pelvis rocks back and forth up against Courtney.

Griffin's breathing becomes audible as he strokes his girth faster.

"Harder." Courtney commands.

"Yes baby." Griffin whispers his answer.

The response of Courtney's moans makes it feel like he's really there. Like he's the one making her cry out in pleasure.

It all becomes too much stimulation for his shaft to handle. He can feel himself getting closer and closer to ejaculation; to the release of the built up tension. Logically he should go somewhere before he cums: A. because it's gonna get messy and he can't very well splatter his semen all over her bedroom door and B. if he makes any sound, he's done for.

Griffin decides to play with fire and push it to the limit anyway.

He moves his hand from the bottom of his shaft to the top. Using just his thumb and pointer finger, he forms a ring and caresses his tip. He becomes sensitive and begins throbbing in his hand.

"I- I can feel you throbbing."

Griffin's head snaps up. His heart skips a beat and he holds his breath. When he realizes her comment is meant for Bradyn he slowly breathes out.

Bradyn pushes himself deep inside her.

Courtney gasps and Griffin groans. He moves his hand faster and his lower body quivers. He's close.

His body shakes again and he knows he has to go. He reluctantly breaks his lustful gaze and runs down the hall. For a second he forgets which way the bathroom is but quickly corrects himself and tip toe runs the opposite direction.

Griffin reaches the bathroom just in time. He swings the door open and doesn't even bother turning on the light. He whips the cover off of the toilet and arches his body awkwardly over the bowl. He clamps a hand over his gaping mouth and groans heavily into his palm as ropes of cum shoot out of his body.

When he removes his hand from his mouth he's panting hard. It takes about thirty seconds for him to regain his composure. Griffin wipes the edge of his mouth with the back of his hand and then leans over the counter. He turns on the tap just enough to release a small, quiet stream of water. He rinses his hands and then reaches for his dick.

His damp hand comes in contact with his very sensitive cock. He throws his head back, exposing his Adam's apple, inhaling a sharp breath. He strokes it against and his body jolts involuntarily. He plays with himself gently until his body reaches an equilibrium, then he tucks himself back into his trousers.

Griffin puts his hands on the counter and leans forward, peering into the mirror. The little bit of light coming into the bathroom casts a shadow on his face. He stares back at himself. Now that his brain has been emptied and has a greater capacity for non sexual thoughts, he starts to feel strong emotions.