I'm Glad You're Here

"Court, I really wanna fuck you right now."

As much as she would love to have him inside of her, she's too stuffed to even think about having sex.

"I'm gonna throw up if we have sex right now Bradyn." She mumbles.

Honestly, he wouldn't be opposed to that, but he respects her boundaries and doesn't push.

Courtney tries to keep her breathing steady and winces everytime she takes a deep breath. Bradyn can see how much she's struggling and starts rubbing her outer hips. This gesture is surprisingly soothing.

It's at this moment that Courtney realizes how long it's going to take for her body to process all this food. She's never eaten this much food before, not even on the day of the gym class incident. She feels bad and doesn't want Bradyn to feel like he has to stay through the entire process; because it's going to be a long process.

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to."

Bradyn chuckles at her suggestion, "What do you mean? I want to be here with you."

He's invested in every step of the process. He wants to be there through the whole thing. He wants to be the one to stuff her, then rub her and burp her, and then cuddle her and fall asleep beside her. Courtney doesn't know it yet but it's going to be more of a struggle to get him to leave than it is getting him to stay.

The sincerity in his voice makes her happy and she would smile at his response but she can't muster up the energy for that right now.

Bradyn grabs her hips and presses his thumbs into her hip bones and pushes against her a little bit.

"What are you doing?" Courtney panics. She doesn't want to be moved right now.

"I'm just gonna push you back a little bit so you're not so close to the edge of the counter."

Courtney whimpers, "Be careful."

"I will."

He gently slides her monstrous body backwards, so she's sitting further onto the counter. It burns the under side of her thighs a little bit as the sweat under her legs has basically superglued her to the counter.

"Bradyn!" She whines in protest.

"Sorry sorry sorry."

He bends down to kiss his apology into her thighs. Having his lips on her legs, and so close to her pelvis, momentarily distracts her from the pain... and makes her that much more wet. She's a bit sexually frustrated as she would love nothing more than to be railed by Bradyn right now but her body just physically cannot handle that currently. Maybe if he stayed over long enough she would be able to digest enough.

Bradyn hops up on the counter with her and sits cross legged facing her side. He places a hand on her protruding stomach and rubs her lower back with the other. He wraps a hand around the front half of her neck occasionally to give her a kiss on the cheek.

He really is in this with her. For however long it takes.

Bradyn's mouth is on her face when she burps for the first time. The vibration is sent through his lips and she can feel him smiling on her cheek.

"Good girl. That feels better doesn't it?"

She goes to answer but then burps again. Bradyn loves how deep and gutteral her burps are.

They sit like that on the counter together for a long while. Bradyn rubs every inch of Courtney's body. Feeling his touch helps a lot. She's never had someone by her side while in this state. In a strange way it makes the pain a little less painful.