H + C

Courtney sits on her knees beside Harlow rubbing his belly while simultaneously kissing his neck. Now that she's been taken care of, she wants to take care of him.

His stomach is making a bunch of noises and she feels sympathetic towards him; even though, technically, she's the one who put him in this position. She kisses his bloated lips before moving down to his stomach.

Courtney lies down on her back beside him, resting her head on his leg. She brings a hand up and over her head to bring a section of Harlow's stomach closer to her. She uses her lips to softly suck on the skin at the bottom of his belly. Suckling on him like this seems to calm him down. He's not groaning quite as much anymore. 

Harlow puts a hand down the top of Courtney's shirt and squeezes her breast. They feel better than he could've ever imagined. They're warm and incredibly soft and the perfect size. He moves his hand over to squeeze the other one and then lazily juggles between the two of them for the next little while. 

Courtney occasionally bites his stomach, lovingly.

Eventually his breathing slows down and his stomach quiets. 

"What else is in this house?" Courtney asks mostly because she senses that he's close to falling asleep soon. 

She feels as he takes in a deep breath, "Uhh..." Harlow rubs his eyes and stretches his arms out a bit, "We have a pool, and a hot tub. A lot of bedrooms. A movie theatre. A library."

Her attention perks up at the mention of the movie theatre. She sits up and kisses Harlow on the mouth. The expression on her face instantly makes him happy too. 

"Can we go watch a movie?" Courtney asks. Harlow says yes but his answer is hesitant. She can imagine that he probably doesn't want to move and she's right. The couches down there are kind of small and because of his size he doesn't really fit very well on them by himself anymore, he doesn't know how both of them would fit.

"Or we can stay up here if you want." She offers as another option. 

"No no, let's go watch a movie." He doesn't want to disappoint her.

Courtney's excitement returns. She's been in a lot of big houses but none of them have had movie theatres in them. 

They end up problem solving and push a couple of the couches together to make some sort of a makeshift bed.

When he starts dozing off this time, he holds onto Courtney a lot tighter for fear that she'll disappear when he wakes up again. She adores the feeling of his belly pressing up against her back. She loves the way his softness just melts onto her.

When the movie is over, Courtney turns around to face Harlow and gently wakes him up with soft kisses. The pair take turns exchanging tender kisses until they begin to make out with one another.

All Harlow can think about is how to make this last forever. How soon is too soon to ask someone to be your girlfriend?

'I should at least take her on a date first,' He thinks to himself.

Harlow pulls away first, "What are you doing on Wednesday?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Can I take you out this Wednesday?" 

Courtney is practically beaming, "I would love that." She smiles and kisses him.

When Courtney eventually leaves at the end of the night, it's a hard goodbye but at least he has Wednesday to look forward to. 

It's weird how down he feels after closing the door behind her. It's like the silence of the house becomes more deafening and colors seem less vibrant. He has even kind of lost some of his appetite. He goes upstairs and just sits on his bed, staring at the wall for a long time. What is he supposed to do with himself now? 

Harlow decides to take a hot shower and go to bed. Maybe he's just tired and he'll feel better tomorrow.

He takes off his shirt and throws it on the ground in the corner of the room. Something on his body catches his eye and he stops in front of the mirror.

"Harlowww!?"

It's his mom calling for him.

He yells his response back to her and waits in silence for the next instruction. Instead of continuing the conversation, his mom just yells his name again. Harlow sighs and begins the trek around the house to go find her.

"Yes?" He says, slightly irritated and out of breath, when he finds her.

"Come say hi to Bernice." She motions with her hand for him to come stand over where she is, without looking up from the screen of her phone. 

Harlow's Aunt Bernice and her husband Phil are on FaceTime on the other end and he tries his best to look excited to talk to them. They congratulate him on graduating from school and talk about summer plans. Eventually, his mom just hands him the phone and walks away. She comes back ten minutes later and notices something on Harlow's stomach now that she's looking at her son from a different angle. 

She walks up to him and touches a part of his stomach.

"Mom!" He whisper yells at her. He regrets not grabbing a shirt before making his way down here.

"What is this?" She's relentless. Her fingers run over the bruises and welts that line the bottom of his stomach. Harlow has to think of an excuse for Courtney's hickeys quickly.

"Airsoft. Me and the boys were playing with airsoft guns the other day."

"You boys really need to be more careful. Let me go grab something for that." 

"No mom, it's fine." His mother has an ointment for everything and they all smell really bad, "It will go away on its own."

"Leave the boy alone Brenda." Phil comes to Harlow's defense over the phone. For a second, both Harlow and his mom forgot they were on FaceTime with their family.

She reluctantly backs down from "fixing" her son and takes the phone back. 

Harlow saunters back to his room, listening to the fading phone conversation happening behind him. 

He grabs a t-shirt from the closet when he gets back to his bedroom. Before he puts it on, he bends over himself to try and see the hickeys Courtney has left all over him. He's unsuccessful in his approach so he walks over to the bathroom mirror and lifts his stomach up in front of it.

Harlow trails his fingertips over the marks Courtney left there for him. 

He stares at himself in the mirror for a while before convincing himself to throw on a shirt. He really doesn't want to but if he doesn't do it now he'll forget and he doesn't want his parents asking anymore questions.

Technically this is the second time that Courtney has marked his body. The bruises on his face are starting to fade so he's glad he has the hickeys to replace them. It helps him to remember that she's real. That she actually exists in real life and not just in his head.

Harlow lies in his bed and runs over every single encounter they've had up until this point. He goes through the memories in order and walks through them slowly so as to not miss a single detail.

He wonders if she thinks about him as much as he thinks about her.

His phone vibrates on the bed and an answer to his question appears on the lockscreen.

"What should I wear on Wednesday?"