𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Once upon a time, I met a girl at school who was not only a female, but a stunning beauty with a great grin. I adore her in every way, like if she were an angel. Every time I look at her, I get the impression that my feelings for her are growing stronger and stronger. We did make eye contact from time to time, which gave me the creeps and made my stomach flutter.

Then one day, I was paired with her in one of my classes, and I was a little worried that if we were alone together, I'd start talking about my feelings, and she wouldn't want to hang out with me or talk to me anymore.

However, following the project, she began to communicate with me, and we now socialize on occasion. I had a lot of fun since we started hanging out and seeing her smile with her lovely lips made me fall in love with her even more. Ugghhhh I'm so obsessed with this girl.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

After the project, me and deena started hanging together, which I found surprising because I never ask people to hang out with me when I'm partnered with them. But this person with whom I'm spending time is unique. I began to experience butterflies whenever I saw her smile or heard her laugh.

When we started hanging out and I started getting butterflies when I was around her, I realized. I began to develop feelings for her.

Then one day, we're just chilling at her house, talking, eating, and watching movies. Time seemed to stand still as we stared at each other. She began to lean in, and I began to lean in as well, and as we came closer and closer to each other, we could feel our heated breaths, and our lips connected. And as we kissed, the entire earth trembled. We had just started kissing when she grabbed my waist pulling me closer.

It started to turn into a make out session, but we were halted when the doorbell rang. We backed away, and I sat down on her lap while she stood up and opened the door. And it turned out to be her brother, Josh. He asked, "Pizza for dinner?" She replied, "Sure...here." Josh took the money and went downstairs to order the pizza.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

When my brother Josh went downstairs to order pizza, I shut the door. I then began over to my bed and taking a seat close to her. We sat in silence for a while but were interrupted when she began to speak. "What just happened?" she inquired. "I'm not sure," I replied, "but I liked it." Then she grabbed my face and kissed me right away. I grip her waist and pull her closer to me, carrying her to my lap. We've only recently begun kissing lips in unison.

But then she began to remove my shirt. We drew back, and I and she both removed our shirts. Our lips brushed against each other once more. I shoved her into my bed and jumped on top of her, kissing her again. Instead of kissing her lips, I go down to her jaw and neck and give them kisses. I began sucking her skin and immediately gave her a hickey. I began to descend until I reached her underwear. I started unbottling them and throwing them away. I began eating her till she awoke from her stupor. I stood up and kissed her once again. We were clutching each other when we fell asleep.

_____________________
This is my first piece of writing.
Please accept my apologies if it is too brief.🤧