2 Clay/Dream

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
Oh wow what a pleasant way to be woken up! Im so excited for work today! I have to deal with that stupid slut, Hannah. Damn im just in the best mood today.

Work is never different, i go in, Hannah asks me if she looks good i obviously say no because she never looks good, i get asked to design a new pair of shorts, a shirt, a suit, a dress ANYTHING and im getting bored. Sometimes it's fun because they ask me to actually help them design and pick out the fabric other than just drawing. But that's not very often.

--------

I don't have a partner either, which makes my life WAY more boring and lonely. I just need to get a real life honestly. Oh i do like going for walks to the park and stuff. I especially like walking at night because stars fascinate me, and the sunsets are pretty.
Shit! I dozed off complaining.
I hurriedly got dressed in my normal dark green suit and decided to change it up a bit and wear a bow tie instead of just a normal tie. I went to the bathroom and fixed the mess people call hair and brushed my teeth. I splashed my face with water and grabbed the hand towel that was for some reason on the toilet lid. Wait- i keep forgetting I have a cat. I named her Patches because she has... patches of different colored fur.
I went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water and filled up Patches' food and water bowls. I quickly slipped on my shoes and grabbed my car keys.

--------

I hopped into my vehicle and put the key in the ignition and turned it forward. I pushed a few buttons and connected my phone to the radio, playing my liked songs. "18" by One Direction played first. This is a good one I thought to myself. The drive to my work was probably.... 27 minutes at the least so I only got through about 7 songs, ending on "boyfriend material" by Gareth.T. Damnnn we had some bangers today I thought in the Chad-iest way ever. I turned off my car and took the key out and put it in my pocket. Slowly I made sure I had everything I needed. Extra pencil, and pen. More notebooks because I'm almost out. And my phone and earbuds because it's quiet as fuck in there.

--------

I opened the door with my key card and was greeted by Mr. Denbrough (😜bite me) "Ok, Mr. Dream you have been coming to work a little late here lately, and I was wondering if everything was ok?" He asked me "Yup! I'm just... really bored of my job."
I hesitated but said it anyways. He looked at me, pondering something. "Well we've been running short on employees and I was actually gonna ask you if you'd like to... what's it called... recruit? Some people?" He said slightly confused as to what words to use. It took some thought but I agreed to his offer and he told me I could go and put posters up around town after I helped Carla with a suit.

--------

After I finished helping Carla put together the basics of the suit (don't come for me idk what I'm doing) I grabbed the huge ass stack of paper held together with a rubber band and a stapler and ran back out to my truck. Mr. Denbrough also said I could have the rest of the day off so I went back to my house and changed into something more comfortable than my sUiT. I drove off to town square and parked my car in a Maverick parking lot. I grabbed the paper and stapler out of the passenger seat and went to the first telephone pole I saw and hung a poster there.

--------

This went on for a few hours until I came to the last ones. "UGHHH FINALLY!" I half screamed drawing some unwanted attention to myself, but ignored it walking back to the Maverick's parking lot and got in my car. To my surprise I saw Patches in the passenger seat all curled up asleep. "Pfft Patches? What are you doing in here?" I asked her as I got in and petted her waking her up. She meowed at me. "Hah, let's get you home. We've got the rest of the day to ourselves!" I told her picking her up and putting her in my lap.

--------

When we got home we went into my room and watched a movie together until we were both asleep.

Yay I finished! qnq that was a train wreck.

(Re-reading this to edit it and ew- cringe- omg i promise after the next few confusing ass chapters this will get better qnq)