37

The men's faces were brighter than Christmas lights. "Dax.... please go back to bed." George told the stunned boy. "DAD!! IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" The boy asked shocked. "I'M MAY BE STUPID BUT I AIN'T DUMB!! YOU GUYS LOVE EACH OTHER!!" He ran around chanting, 'they're in love~' while the two sitting cross legged on the couch were looking at each other and laughing.

--------

"Goodbye Clay!" George said, farewelling his quote in quote 'friend'. "Um actually before I go I wanted to... ask you something first." Clay said lifting his hand up slightly. George turned back and opened the door all the way again. "Hm?" He asked. "Uh... if you.... maybe wanna go somewhere? Saturday? Like... alone, as a... a date?" He asked, face blushing and his hand lifting up to rest on the back of his head, looking at George with puppy dog eyes. "Heheh sure Clay, see you then." George said walking out and kissing Clay's cheek one more time before shutting the door. I did it. I DID IT! I MADE IT UP TO HIM!! Clay was really excited for their date. He rushed back to his car and quickly drove home, listening to Heatwaves again.

LMAO THIS ONE'S SHORT BUT IDGAF BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY POSTING AND THIS IS REALLY CUTE AAAAAAA<3 luv u