5 George

I got an interview scheduled. I got an interview for a job! Oh my god I can't believe I got an interview and I can take Dax in! I don't know when it is though because I told the person over the phone that I'd take any day. I bet that they'll call me back about when it is.

--------

"Hey Dax!" I hollered for him "Yeah dad?" He asked while walking into the living room. "I just scheduled an interview, but I don't know when it is, but besides that I might be able to get a job!" I told him watching his eyes light up. "YAY!! But why don't you know when it is?" He asked me while jumping up on the couch. "Hey, don't jump on my couch Daxton. I said that any day would work for the interview and he hasn't called me back to tell me when it would be." I informed him, picking up off of the couch. I brought his belly up to my face and blew, (i promise it isn't as weird as it sounds qnq) tickling him. He screamed for me to put him down so I abided.

--------

After bathing Daxton, dressing him and putting on a movie for him in bed I hopped into the shower myself. First I grabbed some pyjamas and put them on the toilet seat so I didn't have to interrupt Dax while he was trying to sleep. Then I shuffled my liked songs in Spotify. The first song that played was parents by YUNGBLUD. The shower was a little too hot but it didn't bother me. It felt like I was in the shower for hours just enjoying the warmth the water put off. I was begining to feel sleepy so I got out and went to bed with Dax. He was already asleep so I had to be careful getting in. I grabbed the remote gently from his grasp and turned the TV off. I fell asleep with my son snuggled up in my arms.

:)