13 Dweam

I woke up to Patches nudging my face and meowing. "What Patches?" I asked her fully awake. She meowed at me and jumped off the bed. I followed her to the bathroom to see a... dead.... mouse. I grimaced. "Really Patches? You woke me up for this?" I pinched me nose bridge. "Y'know what, thank you Patches for the... gift." I picked up the deceased rodent with a tissue and threw it away. I got ready for the day and decided I'd take Patches for a walk. I put on a lime green sweater with a smiley face, a pair of black cargo pants, and checkered vans. I grabbed the leash for Patches and hooked it onto her collar. I opened the door and Patches strutted her way out. I giggled because of how sassy she looked.

--------

People gave me all kinds of looks. Confusion. Absolute awe. Some people's eyes sparkled at the fact I was walking my cat. I would have been so weirded out but not show it if someone was walking their cat. I saw Clara, Harley, and Jayden walking out of the local ice cream store. I waved them out and they came over to me. "Hey, Clay, what's up?" Clara asked taking a lick from her birthday cake flavored ice cream. "I'm just walking Patches." I gestured down to the cat to see the kids petting her and seeing whose ice cream that she'd eat. "Hey! Arrête ça!" ('Hey! Stop that!' in French) Clara yelled something in French at them, the kids immediately stopping trying to feed my cat ice cream. "Any who, wanna go to the mall? We were just gonna go to the toy store and get more things for my toy room!" She asked smiling and licking her ice cream again. (I had a part of the plot planned out and I know it was gonna be short chapters but I forgot what I was gonna do for it just now qnq) "I mean, never hurts to go out with friends does it?"

I'm trying soooo damn hard to keep up with this but with school and all I just can't post a million things per day. I'm very sorry. Love you! <3