✨40✨ DNF

There they lay, tangled together. Soulmates from the very beginning. Clay awoke first, laying and admiring George's face. His eyelashes were a medium length. His eyebrows were dark and relaxed. His nose was small and fit his face perfectly. His lips were thin, but great at kissing. He had slight stubble on his chin and around his mouth. His hair fell gently on his forehead, fuzzy from sleeping. Clay brushed his hair out of his eyes. The slightest touch made George's lips go from a thin line to a small blissful smile. Clay kissed George's cheek and pulled him closer, resting his head on George's. After a while of lying still he reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his phone, playing Heatwaves stripped back on repeat at a low volume. He fell back asleep to George's snoring and the music.

--------

Clay dreamt of many different things. All were happy though. He dreamt that they would adopt children together, other than Dax, even though he loved Dax more than himself. He dreamt of growing til death with George. That's how much he loves him. He wanted to be with him til death. He knew it was weird, how fast their relationship was escalating, but that's just how soulmates work. The only way to tell if someone's your soulmate is very sacred and difficult to do, but some people can just tell. And the men laying in this bed were the kinds that could just tell.

--------

George's dreams were no longer tainted with the shadow man that resembled his love. They were now filled with his love. Happy moments, funny moments, sad moments that were made happy by him.

--------

These two really are in love.

Yeet happy Christmas Eve >:]
There will be a special for tomorrow!! Hope you enjoy it! Ily<3