28 Centered on Dax

The boys slept for a very long time. Snuggled up to each other. Their dreams were filled with each other. They were so so happy together. And nobody would be able to take that away from them.  The smaller, barely, had awoke first. He yawned and looked around confused as to where he was. Then it hit him. He was at Daxton's house. Relieved he looked at the boy, admiring his face. Freckles.... not really they looked more like sun kisses, and there weren't very many of them. Long eye lashes, and a lot of them. Peach fuzz all over. He was beautiful. He didn't think the same about himself. He hated his eyes, he hated his nose, he hated his lips. He just hated himself. And his mother knew this and she told him many times to enjoy who he was, but he couldn't enjoy anything about the ugly monster he looked at every morning in the mirror. His arms were already wrapped around Dax but he pulled him closer. Closer. Closer, til he thought he would suffocate him. He wanted to cry, so he did. He cried for so long, until it finally woke Dax up. "Hey- hey! What's wrong?" The boy asked groggily. "I'm ugly! I'm uglier than hell! I hate hate hate my face, my everything!" He informed, and confused the other. "Well.... I don't think you're ugly, I think you're the most beautiful thing to ever cross my path! I love your face, your eyes, your dimples. I love your everything."

--------

There was a newfound passion between the two. They loved everything about one another. And that's just how it should be. Young love.

Hello.... I'm back- OK LISTEN I HAD AND F IN SOCIAL STUDIES AND MY MOM TOOK MY PHONE AWAY FROM ME!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG😭😭😭😭 there will be more frequent updates because we only have a day and a half left of school :)