18 George

I woke in a cold sweat and an unidentified room. The room was very white and boring. What- DAXTON! I panicked and sat up, apparently too fast, as I became light headed and all I saw was black sparkling. "Hello!?" I was scared more of where my son was than where I was. I teared up. No you dumbass don't cry right now. You need to find Dax. I got up and walked to the door, looking through the blurry window. "Hello?" I said as I walked out of the door and into the hallway. I hesitantly walked down the hallway, going past different doors with numbers. I'd assumed that was the room number but you never know. "Is anyone there?!" I half yelled trying to bring someone's attention to me. I continued my journey down the hallway til it opened up into a wider room. There I saw a few people, two of them were obviously nurses and the other lot looked insane. "Oh! George! You're awake, and I see you've found your way to the break room for the patients." One of the nurses (lol heat waves was playing and we hit a bump on the road and the beat dropped at the bump it was cool) came up to me and put her hand on my shoulder guiding me to meet the other patients. "What is this place?" I asked her "Oh um this is the Jainey Asylum." She told me hesitantly. What? Why would I be here? I thought confused. "The reason you're here is because you called the police about your son and they searched the whole house but they only found you passed out on the bathroom floor with two cats sitting with you, meowing." I was so confused by what she was telling me. "But I do have a son!! His name is Daxton Lee Davidson! He was lying unconscious in the bathroom with cuts on his arms!?" I was terrified right now. "Look you have to let me out!! He's a really good hider! Please!!" I started sobbing. "Ok, George I'm gonna need you to breathe? We'll get you out of here as soon as we can! I promise!!" She told me "How- how long is that?" I asked her still crying but calming down. "A week. We need to make sure you are ready to go back out into society." I was devastated hearing this. HE'LL STARVE!! I nodded still sobbing to myself and went and sat down on a recliner and watches the Netflix series that was playing on the TV. Why would they be playing scaring things in a mental institute? I mean Stranger Things isn't too scary but still. I dozed off on the 2 series on episode 4.

If you're wondering where that 30 dollars from your bank account went, I used it on IT. ;)