26 Dream

Why did i... feel something when I was with George? Yeah I felt really, really happy, euphoric almost, but this wasn't just happiness. I felt like butterflies and my brain was foggy. Ugh I'll just have to google why I felt this way.

--------

I was starting to think that the whole 'soulmate thing' wasn't all that bullshit anymore. I had done a bit of research on the soulmate thing and I'd just decided to accept it.

--------

I did see a lot of things about simply making eye contact or waving at your soulmate and never being able to forget about it. And that when you were with your soulmate that you would be the happiest you could possibly be.

--------

I also read that almost everybody ends up with their soulmate. Another thing was that you would both find a song, a song that represented you, and your relationship with them.

--------

Not all soulmates were love wise. Sometimes they would just be your best friend. And others believed that it was all bullshit. But I was beginning to believe, all of it. Because I met George.

--------

I wondered if George felt the same about me. I wanted to find our song. I wanted to be with him. I wanted him

Hi :).
I suggest listening to the songs Photograph by Ed Sheeran and Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur, it's really fitting :) another update will be today in probably around 20 minutes.