Chapter 9

Naruto and Hinata found the hotel they were staying in and found their room and Hinata headed to the bathroom and started the shower. Naruto heard the water and couldn't help but feel a little nervous. This was going to be the first date he's ever been on. He must have asked Sakura over a hundred times to go on a date with him, but she kept saying no. He didn't know what he saw in her, yeah she was pretty, but to him Hinata was much more beautiful. And she was a lot nicer, and it made him wish he noticed her a lot sooner. The water stopped and he waited for a few and she stepped out of the bathroom in her new dress. Naruto was in complete awe, she looked like a princess and he couldn't stop staring at her. She had on some light eye shadow and some sparkling lip gloss on, and her hair was in a bun. She blushed and said" Do you think this is too much?" Naruto had to shake his gaze and smiled" No, you look amazing, I almost feel like I'm outta my league." She smiled" Well the bathroom is yours if you want to get ready." He nodded and walked to the bathroom and got into the shower.

        While Naruto was in the bathroom she grabbed a bottle of perfume she made while back home. She found plants to make it and hoped Naruto would like it. Naruto soon stepped out of the bathroom in his new clothes. Hinata looked at him and couldn't believe how good he looked, he was wearing dark blue jeans and button up orange shirt. He even put some stuff in his hair to make it look less messy. Naruto put his hand behind his head" I know I don't look as good as you, but I tried." She smiled and shook her" You look amazing, I don't know how I ended up so lucky with you." Naruto smiled and said" I think I'm the lucky one, but let's go a head and head out." She nodded and they left the hotel. They walked to the restaurant and as soon as they got inside Naruto couldn't believe how nice it was. He knew the leaf village had nice restaurants, but never had any reason to go to them. A waiter greeted them and bowed and said" You must be the two guest the kazekage spoke of, please right this way. They both followed and Naruto was still nervous for some reason. He felt like this was something Hinata was used to and he wasn't and it made him feel uneasy.

        They got to the table and the waiter pulled out the chair for Hinata and she sat down and Naruto sat down. The waiter then set down the menus and asked them what they wanted to drink" Naruto said water, Hinata asked for ice tea and the waiter bowed and walked away. Hinata knew something was bothering Naruto because of how quiet he was. He looked at his menu and she said" Something wrong Naruto?" He twinged and said" I just never been to a nice restaurant before, it's seems a little much I guess. Sorry Not trying to bum things down." Hinata smiled and said" Well Naruto, I don't care if it's at the ramen shop you love, a picnic, or just me cooking dinner for you at home, any date with you is going to mean the world to me. Naruto smiled and felt a little better and said" Okay then help me pick out something to eat, I don't see any ramen anywhere. Hinata laughed and she pointed out some pork loin he might like. They ate sharing some stories of their early days and soon it came time to leave and Naruto pulled out his wallet to pay and the waiter said" No, this is all on the kazekage, you owe nothing. Naruto bowed and him and Hinata went back to their hotel.

        They got to their hotel room and Naruto said" Well they left us one bed, you can have it, unless, you know, wanna share." She smiled and said" Of course, we share your bed, and it would be no different. He smiled and they got ready for bed, she went to the bathroom and he changed out of his clothes. He still didn't have any night clothes to sleep in so he had no choice but to sleep in his boxers. He got into bed and she came out of the bathroom and was wearing her nightgown and he already felt himself hardening. She got into bed next to him and they stayed quiet for a few and she found herself the courage to ask" Hey Naruto?" He looked at her and she continued" I , um know we are dating, and I, I , I was wondering if um I can touch you again?" She kind of yelled the last part out from being so embarrassed. Naruto was dumbfounded, so much he couldn't a her back answer her back. He then just nodded not knowing what she fully meant by that, but deep down he was excited. She then slowly rubbed his stomach and her hand on him was enough to make him groan.

        Hinata slowly moved her hand down shaking until she found the harded shaft in his boxers. He lost all train of thought when she reached his hard member. She was slowly touching it and it was driving him crazy. She saw him react and decided to get bolder and put her hand inside of his boxers and began to stroke him. He couldn't keep his eyes open, and just leaned his head back moaning in pleasure. She kept stroking and he soon had a look on his face and said" Hinarta I'm going to..." He stopped and realized it was too late and he came all over Hinata's hand. She looked at him as he seemed drained and said" I hope you enjoyed it." He smiled and said" I loved every second of it. Is there um something I can do for you." She blushed knowing she wanted to but wasn't sure she could handle it." I could try, but because I'm so sensitive I might pass out, so don't be mad if I do." He smiled and said" It's really hard to be mad at you Hinata." She smiled and took his hand and guided it to her nether regions. Naruto felt something warm and wet and Hinata was already almost screaming in pleasure. She then whispered " Right there, Naruto rub there." Naruto did what he was told and kept rubbing that spot. It felt like a little nub and kept rubbing and he heard Hinata yell out and he felt more liquid running along his fingers and he looked up. She was out cold and he smiled and kissed her cheek. " Good night my Hinata." He soon fell asleep next to her