Chapter 28

Naruto and Hinata walked back to their apartment and walked inside. Naruto was still a bit sad but seeing Hinata smile as she walked inside made him feel better. She then said" Okay, how about some dinner?" Naruto smiled and said" Sure, as long as your cooking. I'm only good at instant ramen." Hinata smiled and nodded as she grabbed some things and set them on the counter. Naruto jumped around the kitchen looking at all the things Hinata had out and was asking what everything was. Most people would get annoyed by this, but Hinata saw Naruto was just curious. He never made meals, and it looked like nobody ever cooked for him, unless it was at a restaurant. She gladly told him about spices and a blender and Naruto was like a little kid amazed at all these things.

Hinata decided on a pork loin and some mashed potatoes with a vegetable mix. Naruto was excited until he saw the vegetables and moaned" Awwwww, everything looked so good till you added those things." Hinata sighed and said" Naruto, you have to eat something healthy for you." Naruto pouted and said" But they taste so gross, why would something so nasty be good for you?" Hinata smiled and said" I tell you what Naruto, you eat all your veggies and I will give you a full body massage." Naruto stared at her and asked" What's that?" Hinata laughed and said" It's when I rub all the muscles in your body." Naruto was still a little confused as he didn't really know why someone would want that. But he smiled and said" Okay, I'll give it a shot."

Hinata finished the food and Naruto and her sat at the table and started to eat. Naruto ate the pork and potatoes in a heartbeat and said" That was so good Hinata." She frowned and Naruto looked down at the green things on his plate. He gave a sad face and asked" Can't I skip this, and you massage me anyway?" She closed her eyes and nodded no. Naruto sighed and started eating the rest of his plate. He finished and made a sour face. Hinata giggled and said" I'm proud of you Naruto, now let me finish and I'll clean up. Then you can have your reward." Naruto beamed not fully know what this massage thing is all about. Hinata started to clean and Naruto jumped in and started drying the dishes while Hinata washed them.

They finished the dishes and Naruto looked at Hinata like a puppy and she smiled and said" Okay Naruto, I need you to go get undressed and put a towel around you and lay on the bed." Before she could say anything else Naruto ran off to the bedroom. She giggled seeing him run off, he really was just like a big kid, but she loved that part about him. He was serious when he needed to be, and was caring and kind. But he was also himself in acting out his child self, so innocent. She walked to the room where Naruto was standing in a towel and she said" Okay, go ahead and lay on your stomach on the bed." Naruto nodded and got on the bed. Hinata then went to a drawer she had and pulled out a bottle. Naruto saw her and asked" what's that?" She then said" It's some oil to help you relax a bit more."

Hinata walked to the bed with the oil in her hand. She poured some in her hands and warmed it up. Shen then put her hands on Naruto lower back and she felt him shutter. She then began to rub him up and down his back, and as she did, she heard him moan. She smiled and said" How does it feel?" He had a almost whispered voice and said" it feels amazing Hinata." She smiled and continued to rub. She then went to to his feet and starting rubbing his soles. She rubbed each foot then made her way to each calf, then moving up to his thigh. Naruto couldn't move because of how good this felt, it was an amazing feeling. He couldn't stop moaning from all the pleasure he felt from Hinata rubbing him down.

Hinata soon reached to where the towel was and said" Naruto, this may seem weird, but I'm going to be rubbing your butt now." Naruto didn't say a word and she began rubbing his bottom, and she couldn't help but feel turned on. He was in really good shape and his butt was no different. Naruto was in no way to protest anything she was doing. Yeah, rubbing his butt was weird when he first heard it, but when she touched him, he was in a bliss. She stopped and then said" I'm going to climb on you back and start rubbing your upper muscles." He nodded and Hinata climbed on top of him and started rubbing his upper back. Naruto couldn't speak because of how good it felt, it was like he was floating on a cloud.

Hinata rubbed from his back and went to his shoulders and she heard Naruto let out another moan. She rubbed each shoulder blade and moved to his arms and started rubbing his biceps. She knew he was enjoying this, but she was also enjoying this, but in a different way. Each time he moaned she felt more and more turned on. Soon she reached his forearms and rubbed his fingers, and she soon didn't hear anything from him. She leaned forward to see his face and saw he had fallen asleep. She was first a little disappointed, but smiled knowing he really did enjoy it. She put his head on the pillow and as he slept she got ready for bed. She laid in bed next to him and put her head on his chest, feeling life couldn't get any better for her.