Chapter 44

The next morning Hinata woke up and felt sore from the night before. She knew it was gonna hurt, but not like this. She looked over at Naruto who was smiling ear to ear, which made her smile and she kissed him on the cheek. He stirred and opened his eyes and he said" Good morning beautiful." She said" Good morning love. I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom." He nodded and he noticed how when she got up she winced in pain. He went over to her and asked" Are you okay Hinata?" She nodded and said" Just a little sore from last night." She started limping to the bathroom and he felt bad. He felt good last night, but all she felt was pain. He thought for a second and a idea hit him. She walked out of the bathroom and Naruto walked over to her and walked her to the bed and he slowly laid her down and said" I'm sorry Hinata, I was the only one who felt good last night. But I think I can ease the pain. Do you trust me?" Hinata looked at him a little confused and said" Of course I do, but how can you ease the pain?" He he put his hand right below her belly button and whispered" Fox fire." A small white flame was now on her stomach.

Hinata eyes shot wide and wanted to move, but she didn't feel a burn. It felt good and soon her pain was gone. Naruto took his hand away and he asked" How do you feel?" She was still surprised and said" I feel much better, but what was that?" Naruto smiled and said" The nine tails gave me one of his powers. It can heal people and also burn through anything, depending on who I use it on." She smiled and said" Thank you Naruto, your the best husband in the world." He then said" And I'm going to make up for last night starting now." He then started kissing on her stomach and made his way down and put his face between her legs. The moment he started licking her she was almost yelling out. Naruto made slow licks and finally found her most sensitive spot and Hinata whimpered" Please don't stop Naruto." He smiled inside and kept going until she muffled between moans" Naruto, I'm gonna..." Naruto then felt her body tense and warm liquid was all over his face. Hinata couldn't move for a almost a whole minute and Naruto moved up to her and she said" Naruto, you make me feel so good." He smiled and said" I'm glad you liked it." She kissed his cheek and kissed his chest and made her way down to his now hard member.

She wrapped one hand around it and slowly started kissing the head of it. Naruto's breathing become ragged and she slowly bobbed her head up and down his shaft. Her other hand cupped the two orbs below and it was now Naruto who was whimpering. Hinata felt him tense up and he yelled out her name and shot his load in her mouth. She swallowed all of it and she made her way up next to him and after a moment he turned to her" Your too good at that." She smiled and said" I'll take that as a compliment." He then got up and took her hand as they both walked to the bathroom and showered together. They then spent the day doing different things together, like playing board games and ping pong. Naruto of course made it competitive and though he lost most of the board games, he was ruthless in ping pong and beat her every game. She pretended to be mad and he fell for it saying" I'm sorry Hinata, I promise to not play as hard." She started laughing and he glared at her and he grinned which made Hinata stop laughing and she ran over to one side of the ping pong table and Naruto chased after her. He finally caught her and tickled her. She was laughing so hard she couldn't catch her breath and Naruto let go so she could catch her breath.

After dinner they made their way back to the room and Naruto noticed a bottle in the corner of the room. He grabbed it and assumed it was tea. He brought it over to the little table they had in their room and asked" Hey Hinata want some tea?" She smiled and nodded and walked over to the table next to him. He poured to cups and as soon as they tasted it it, they both thought it tasted funny. But they both just kept drinking it thinking it was just a new kind of tea for them. Naruto had only one cup, he wasn't a big tea drinker. But Hinata had about five cups, soon her cheeks were red and she started hiccuping and she was acting a little funny. Naruto looked at the bottle, and on the side it read sake. His eyes got big and smacked his head. Hinata spoke" Naruto don't (hiccup) hit yourself." She scooted closer to him and started rubbing his forehead and he tried not to laugh because she sounded a little funny. She noticed his smirk and said" Hey, what's (hiccup) so funny?" Naruto saw her face and it looked so adorable, and he said" Nothing, sorry, but this isn't tea, it's sake." She looked at him confused and said" But we can't be drinking, we're (hiccup) to young." Naruto then said" Yeah, I thought this was tea, sorry Hinata." She smiled and said" It's (hiccup) not so bad, I feel just really different."

Naruto then said" Well let's get you to bed." He then helped her stumble to the bed and she laid on the bed and held on to him and she said" I love you so much Naruto, I hope (hiccup) I can be a good wife to you. You deserve the best." Naruto smiled and said" You are the best Hinata." She looked deep in thought for a second and said" Naruto (hiccup) I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you were younger." Naruto looked at her confused and she started crying and said" I know you were all alone and because I (hiccup) was to shy, you suffered." Naruto hugged her and said" Hinata, I was alone when I was young, but you're with me now and having you now makes me happier then I could ever imagine. Your my wife, and a damn good one, and I won't let you think you have ever done anything wrong." She looked at him with glazed eyes and asked" Do you really think I (hiccup) can be a good wife." Naruto wiped away a tear from her face and smiled" You already are babe, remember I'm the lucky one here." She smiled and closed her eyes and whispered" I'm lucky" She then passed out and Naruto held her and thought how interesting Hinata is drunk.