Chapter 50

Naruto and Hinata left the the Hyuga compound. They walked and Hinata was happy to see Naruto seem happy. She really wanted to ask what happened when he talked to Sasuke, but decided against it. As they walked Naruto looked over to see Hinata looking at the ground, he grabbed her hand and when she looked at him he smiled and said" Come on, let's get some ramen." She smiled and nodded. They walked to Ichiraku's shop, and they walked in and Naruto yelled" Hey old man!" Teuchi turned around and said" Naruto! I haven't seen you for a while now." Naruto smiled and said" Yeah, I was on a long mission in another village." The man smiled and said" I see you brought your lovely lady with you as well." Naruto put his hand behind his head and said" Yeah, she's my wife now." Teuchi's mouth dropped and it took about a minute for him to say something and finally he said" Well, it's good you have a wife now. I bet she can keep you out of trouble." Naruto made a face and said" I don't cause trouble." The old man laughed and said" Yeah, I guess not anymore. Anyway, food is on the house as a wedding gift."

Naruto beamed and said" Then let's start with 4 bowls of pork ramen." Teuchi smiled and asked" And for you young lady?" Hinata smiled and said" Just one miso ramen please." The man smiled and called out the order to his daughter. Naruto shoveled down his food as Hinata slowly ate her food. Naruto stopped on his fourth bowl and looked down in sadness. Hinata turned to him and asked" What's wrong?" He kept looking down and said" We won't see Tinaka anymore. I said I would train him and now I won't be able to." Hinata suddenly felt sad knowing she promised to have him for dinner at night. Hinata then thought of something and said" We can still write him, make sure we still care about him. It may not be as the same as if we we're there, but I'm sure he would be happy knowing we still care about him." Naruto smiled and said" Your right, I know someone who carries out messages and will send a letter tomorrow." They both finished eating and Naruto said" Why don't we head home." Hinata nodded and they left the shop heading to their old house. When they got there Naruto felt at ease and laid on the couch and said" It's good to be home."

Hinata smiled and sat at the end of the couch and said" Yeah, this will always be my favorite place. It has so many memories of everything I wanted. Naruto sat up and wrapped his arms around her and said" This place is our home and without you, it means nothing." He sat up still with his arms wrapped around her and kissed her. They both kept kissing until a knock came at the door and the door opened and Kiba and Shino walk in. Naruto grumbled and said" You guys always have the worse timing." Kiba growled and said" It's your fault for telling us you guys were back." Naruto jumped up and yelled" We don't have to let you know where we are at all times." Naruto and Kiba glared at each other while Shino walked past both of them and said" I'm glad your back Hinata, sorry your not our team anymore. But I heard you will have a new team put together tomorrow." Hinata looked confused and Naruto spoke up" Sorry Hinata, forgot to tell you, we start going on missions tomorrow and will meet our new member tomorrow." She smiled and said" I'm glad, I miss our missions together."

Kiba spoke up" What about our missions Hinata? Didn't you enjoy them too?" Shino walked up to Kiba and grabbed him by the collar of his neck and said" Of course she did, but this is Naruto we're talking about. It's time to go, take care you two, glad your back." Kiba grumbled the whole way till both were gone. Naruto walked up behind Hinata and started kissing her neck and said" If I remember right, we were in the middle of something." Hinata smiled and said" Yes, I think we need the bedroom for this." They both went to the bedroom and Naruto grabbed Hinata and slowly laid her on the bed while kissing down her neck and put his hand up her shirt and grabbed on to her breast and pinched her nipple causing her to moan. He then pulled up her shirt off and his mouth attacked her right nipple while his hand played with her left. Hinata felt how wet she was getting and while Naruto was all over her chest, she grabbed on his pants and felt hard he was. Naruto paused and she pulled his shirt off and pulled off his pants and started to stroke him. He leaned his head back while she rubbed him. He stopped and rolled her on her back and pulled off her pants put himself in her. She wrapped her legs around him and whimpered" Naruto, keep going." Naruto then pushed himself as far as he could inside her.

Naruto felt himself climax inside her and he fell on her and rolled over on the side of the bed. He pulled her next to him and said" I love you so much." She smiled and said" I love you to." They both fell asleep feeling happy about being home. The next morning came and Hinata woke up and woke Naruto up. They both got ready and got some scones for breakfast on their way to see the Hokage. They reached the Hokage's new place and walked in, Tsunade smiled and said" Good, it's time for you guys to start missions together again." Naruto then asked" So who's our new teammate?" Tsuande had a serious look on her face and the door had a knock and she yelled to come in. The person walked in and Naruto and Hinata's mouth dropped. Naruto felt like when he met his father inside him, which was happiness and anger. The person was Iruka and he said" Hey Naruto, and Miss Uzumaki."