Chapter 38

Hinata woke up the next morning and noticed Naruto sleeping curled up with a pillow." He muttered" Oh Hinata, your so soft." She laughed as quiet as she could and got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. She saw Tinaka still sleeping on the couch and walked over and pulled the blanket back over him. She then walked to the kitchen and decided to make pancakes for breakfast. As she cooked she heard Tinaka shuffle and him walking to the kitchen. He said" Sorry about staying here, I was really tired." Hinata smiled and said" Don't be sorry, your more then welcome here any time. Do you like pancakes?" His eyes lit up and said" I love pancakes!" Hinata smiled and said" Good, go and wake Naruto, and we will eat together." Tinaka nodded and walked back to Hinata and Naruto's room. He got to the room and walked inside, only to see Naruto hugging a pillow drooling all over it.

Tinaka walked over and whispered" Naruto, it's time to wake up." Naruto didn't move, so Tinaka raised his voice and said" Naruto, wake up!" Naruto jerked up and saw Tinaka and laid his head back down and said" Just ten more minutes." Hinata walked back to the bedroom and yelled" Naruto, pancakes are almost ready!" Naruto shot back up and said" Pancakes, and syrup too?" Hinata smiled and said" Only one way to find out." Naruto jumped out of bed and ran past Tinaka to the kitchen. Naruto sat at the table looking like a five year old about to get a birthday present. Tinaka sat at the table next to Naruto looking just as excited. She laughed seeing both of them excited for something like pancakes. She put down a plate full of pancakes and Naruto grabbed four of them, while Hinata grabbed only two.

Tinaka grabbed two and ate slowly, the last time he had pancakes was when his mom made them years ago. Naruto ate all four before the other two could finish and Hinata sighed and said" Naruto, you can get sick eating that fast." Naruto put his hand behind his head and said" Sorry, I just love your cooking too much." Tinaka finished his two pancakes and Hinata said" Eat as many as you want Tinaka, I always make a lot because Naruto is a bottomless pit." Tinaka hesitated but then grabbed two more and ate them enjoying every bite. When he was done he said" Thank you Hinata, your cooking is amazing." Hinata smiled and said" Tinaka, your so polite, thank you." She then said" Well I guess it's time we get ready for the day." The two nodded and Naruto started to walk back to his room, until he saw something near their front door on the floor.

Naruto saw a white letter near the door and picked it up and opened it. It read" Naruto, Hinata and Tinaka, please take today off and spend some time together. You guys have done so much since you've been here, in a way. We hope you guys will continue your hard work. Also done't forget your wedding is tomorrow and you guys need to pick up your outfits." Naruto didn't think they were being watched closely to know Tinaka was with them. But he thought a nice day just hanging out would be good for him, and Hinata. Naruto walked back to the kitchen and told the two what the letter said. Hinata then said" That's great, go ahead and get ready Naruto, and when your done I'll get ready, while you walk Tinaka home to get get ready." Naruto nodded and went back to his room and Tinaka said" Sorry to make you guys spend time with me." Hinata frowned at him and said" Tinaka, Naruto and I would spend time with you no matter what. Your polite, and a good kid and I'm happy to spend time with you."

Tinaka smiled and nodded and he heard Naruto come back and he said" Okay Hinata, your turn. While you get ready, I'll walk Tinaka home, to get ready, and we'll come back and start our day." Hinata nodded and walked back to their bedroom. Naruto then walked to the door and said" Come on Tinaka, let's go get ready so we can have a fun day." Tinaka smiled and walked out the door towards his apartment. The two made it to Tinaka's apartment and Tinaka went inside and showed Naruto to his living room. He then said" Go ahead and wait in here, I'll take a quick shower and be out in bit." He then ran to his bathroom, leaving Naruto to look around. Naruto looked around Tinaka's place, seeing just basic stuff, like furniture and stuff. But he then saw a picture hanging up, it was Tinaka and what Naruto assumed his parents.

Naruto saw how happy he was with just the three of them and felt sad knowing Tinaka lost them. Naruto heard Tinaka come back out and he said" That's the only picture I have of them, it's the most treasured thing I have." Naruto looked at him and said" It's a great memory." Tinaka looked down and said" It's all I have, a memory." Naruto walked over and put a hand on his shoulder and said" Life is made of memories, just hold on to the good ones and use them for motivation in training.: Tinaka nodded and Naruto then said" Okay, let's go get Hinata and have a fun day." Tinaka nodded and they let Tinaka's apartment and headed to Naruto's.