Chapter 16

Naruto suddenly opened his eyes, he didn't remember going to sleep. He looked down and Hinata was sound asleep with her head on his chest and he smiled. He still couldn't understand why she loved him, with Sakura always putting him down, he thought he wasn't great looking and annoying. But the way she was smiling as she slept left no doubt in his mind how much she loved him. He closed his eyes and soon fell back asleep. Hinata woke up to someone knocking at the door and she turned to see Naruto still sleeping, so she got up and walked to the door and opened it. When she opened it Sai was standing there and said" Hello Hinata, I was wondering if Naruto was around?" She noticed how he smiled in the weirdest way and said" Sorry Sai, Naruto's still sleeping." Sai nodded and said" Okay, well since your his girlfriend, you can help as well." Hinata looked at him confused and as he just kept smiling.

Sai pulled out a sketchbook and started drawing and after a couple of minutes he said" I was just wondering about this dating thing so I think this is what couple couples do, am I right?" Sai showed the picture to Hinata and she turned bright red and couldn't speak. He drew Naruto and Hinata naked laying next to each other kissing. Naruto came walking out rubbing his eyes and said" Oh, hey Sai, what are you doing here so early?" Sai held up his drawing and Naruto yelled out" Sai, you pervert, what are you doing drawing things like that for?!" Sai smiled and said" I'm just pondering the life of dating what people do. Are you saying you guys don't do this?" Naruto blushed a bit and said" Well you can't just ask people about that, it's personal." Sai then pulled out a book and flipped to a page and said" I't say's here people who date spend a lot of time together, which leads to kissing and being intimate."

Naruto yelled out " Sai! I told you not to learn everything from that book." Sai smiled and said" Well if you want to show me how it's done, I'm willing to watch." Naruto yelled" That's not what I meant pervert." Sai sighed and said" This dating thing seems so complicated." Sai noticed Neji walking to the house and smiled and said" Well it seems you guys have some other matters to deal with so I'll be on my way." He walked by Neji and smiled. Neji looked at him a little confused on why he was at Naruto's house, but brushed it off as he got to the front door. Hinata saw Neji and walked up and hugged him and said" Neji, I'm so happy father has accepted Naruto and I." Neji smiled and hugged her back" So am I cousin. But I came by to tell you that Tsuande needs you to keep on the plant hunting and Naruto and I have a mission together."

Hinata was a little taken back and said" What kind of mission?" He smiled and said" Don't worry, nothing dangerous, just we need to go over some things that have to do with the safety of the village." Hinata sighed with relief and said" That's good I'll go get ready ." She then walked inside and walked to the bed room where it was just Neji and Naruto, Naruto walked up and said" I heard something about a mission." Neji had a serious look on his face and said" Yes, and it is to be discussed with Hinata not knowing, at least for now." Naruto felt a little worried and a few minutes Hinata came out of the bedroom and said" Okay, I'm ready, I guess I'll see you tonight Naruto." Naruto nodded and Hinata started walking out the front door. Naruto then grabbed her hand and pulled her in and kissed her. He didn't care Neji was there, he just wanted to kiss her before she left. She turned red and smiled and left.