Chapter 53

Naruto wrapped his arm around Sasuke's shoulder and walked him inside. Naruto then said" It's not much but make your self at home, Hinata's making dinner." Sasuke nodded and looked around as Naruto walked into the kitchen. Hinata then stepped out of the kitchen and said" Hello Sasuke, welcome to our house." Sasuke smiled and said" Thanks for having me, I'm glad you finally got to Naruto. You know how dense he can be." Naruto made a face and said" You do know I'm right here." Sasuke laughed and said" Well I'm not like you, so yes, I do know your there." Naruto growled and Hinata spoke and said" Well glad your here, dinner will be ready soon." She walked back into the kitchen and Sasuke said" It seems like you got a good life Naruto." Naruto frowned and said" You can live a happy life too Sasuke. You just need to find someone you will love you no matter what. Just like Hinata loves me." Sasuke smiled and said" I swear you we're the only one who didn't know how she felt about you."

Naruto smiled and said" Yeah, I never noticed before, but when I did, it changed my life. Being in love is something that is hard to explain, but I can say it makes me the happiest I've ever been. Hinata means the world to me, and I would do anything for her." Sasuke looked down and said" I wish I could find the happiness you have." Naruto walked over and put a hand on his shoulder and said" Don't worry, you will find it, just as I have." Sasuke smiled and Hinata came out of the kitchen and said" Dinner's ready." Naruto and Sasuke nodded and walked to the dinner table and they all sat down. As they ate, Naruto talked about all sorts of things while Sasuke was gone from the village. Like how he defeated Pein and how it made him realized Hinata's feelings . Sasuke ate and smiled at Hinata and said" Thanks for taking care of him." She smiled and said" It was my pleasure, but thank you for coming back." Sasuke nodded and Naruto said" Hey Sasuke, we got a extra room with a bed, in case you wanna spend the night."

Sasuke smiled and said" I guess so, I don't have anywhere else to stay." They all finished eating and Naruto showed him to his room and Sasuke walked in and said" I know it may not mean much, but thanks Naruto. Right now your my only friend and it will take a while to earn back trust from anyone else." Naruto smiled and said" No problem buddy. Remember, I'll always be there for you. Whether you like it or not." Naruto left the room and went to his room and saw Hinata in bed and Naruto smiled and took his clothes off and got into bed. He grabbed onto to Hinata and said" I love you so much Hinata." She grabbed his hand and said" I love you too. I'm really glad you found Sasuke, I can see you are really happy about it." Naruto gripped her hand tight and asked" You don't think I feel like he's more important then you do you?" Hinata didn't say anything and Naruto said" Hinata, Sasuke is like a brother to me. But you are the one I love, and nobody including Sasuke will be more important than you." Hinata turned to face him and asked" You promise?" 

Naruto put a hand on her cheek and said" I promise. Your my number one and always will be." Hinata smiled and kissed him and they soon fell asleep. Hinata woke up and noticed Naruto halfway off the bed. She lifted him on the bed and got up and decided to take a shower. When she finished, she walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast. She decided on eggs and hash browns and made a plate for Sasuke as well. She heard someone walk in and it was Sasuke and he sat down at the table. She said" Good morning Sasuke, would you like some breakfast?" He nodded and she put a plate in front of him he said thanks and ate in silence. When he finished he said" Thanks for letting me stay here, I'm sure it wasn't your idea, but thank you anyway." Hinata nodded and said" It's true, this was all Naruto's idea. He really cares for you Sasuke, like a brother. I hope your sincere about turning things around for the better."

Sasuke smiled and said" I know I hurt him, along with many others and I'll need to prove myself. I know this may not mean much from me, but thank you." Hinata looked at him confused and he continued" You cared for him when nobody else did, I saw it when I was in his mind. I never knew how bad it was for him, how bad he hurt." Sasuke put a hand on his face and started to cry." I can still feel the loneliness he felt and it wasn't fair. On top of everything, I betrayed him and he still wanted to save me. I'm just glad he found you, because he seems so happy because of you." Hinata put a hand on his shoulder and said" Your right, Naruto has been through a lot, I felt it too. But I know you had to endure a lot as well. It wasn't fair what happened to you and I know you hurt just as bad as he did. Just remember that Naruto will always be there for you, just like I'll always be there for him too." Sasuke smiled and said" Yeah, he's always been a good person like that. Even if he's a little slow." A yawn was heard in the hallway and Naruto walked out rubbing his eyes.

Naruto walked to the table and sat down and asked" So who you calling slow?" Sasuke smiled and said" Well if you have to ask, it has to be you."