Chapter 43

Naruto looked over at Hinata and smiled as he took off his robe. She was still a little shy even though he's seen her naked a few times, but she took off her robe. Naruto then took off his boxers and walked in the hot spring. Hinata took off her underwear and bra, and walked in behind him. She kept low and she stayed a few feet away from him and crossed her arms across her chest. Naruto then walked near her and said" Don't be afraid, we're married now, and we already know what we look like to each other. She nodded and he took her hand and walked them over to sit down. Naruto put his arm around her and she finally uncrossed her arms and leaned on his shoulder. After a few minutes of silence Naruto spoke" Your really soft." She smiled and said" And your really strong." Hinata then asked" Naruto, Can I um wash your back?" Naruto smiled and said" That would be great." He then walked out of the hot spring and walked over to the washing station and sat down. She then walked over and took some soap and a wash cloth started washing his back. Naruto closed his eyes falling into a trance on how good it felt.

Hinata then took the rag and started rubbing the rest of his body and Naruto felt his member start to rise. His first instinct was to cover himself, but he knew it wouldn't matter to her. Hinata noticed he was was getting excited and she smiled. She was rubbing him down and from behind and soon reached his hard member and gave it a few strokes. Naruto didn't want her to stop, but she did and he frowned. She walked over to where the buckets were and filled one up with warm water and walked back over and slowly poured it on him. After she rinsed him off, he smiled and said" Now it's my turn." He sat up and she sat down while he grabbed the soap. He started on her back and she already started letting out muffled moans. He smiled and kept rubbing her down just like she did to him. He reached her breast, and slowly kept rubbing them while she kept moaning. He soon stopped much to her dismay and he went over to fill up a bucket and walked over slowly pouring water over her. When he was done she sat up and hugged him and whispered" Let's go to our room." Naruto nodded and they both rushed over and put on their robes and almost ran to their room.

When they got to their room Naruto went up to Hinata started kissing her. Hinata returned the kiss and knew she wanted this just as much as he did. As they kissed, they made their way over to the bed. She untied his robe and pushed it off, then she undid her robe and shook it off. Slowly they laid on the bed and kept kissing and Naruto's hand reached up and grabbed one of her breast causing her to moan. He then kissed his way down her neck and latched on to her other breast with his mouth. He kept sucking while still playing with the other one with his hand. She kept whimpering his name and she whispered" Please Naruto, make me yours." He kissed his way back to her mouth and gave her one more kiss and said" Okay, just need to grab something." He walked over the his suitcase and grabbed one of the little packages and opened it up to see a round rubber thing. He then did what it said and rolled it over his member. He walked over to the bed and got on top of her and asked" You ready?" She nodded and he slowly entered her until he felt something stopping him from going all the way in. She said" Just push hard and it will go in." Naruto nodded and did a deep thrust and Hinata yelped and had tears in her eyes.

Naruto stopped moving and asked" What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Hinata smiled the best she could and said" It's okay, the first time always hurt for a women, just give me a sec and you can keep going." Naruto nodded and after a moment she nodded at Naruto and he slowly starting pushing in and back out. Hinata was still in pain, but the feeling of having Naruto and her become made her bear it. Naruto then whimpered out" Your so warm." Hinata couldn't help but wrap her legs around him and he kept thrusting in her. Naruto soon felt himself getting close and said" Hinata, I'm gonna come." He then gave one final thrust and felt himself release. He panted a few times before he got off Hinata and walked to the bathroom and threw the rubber thing away. He walked back and Hinata asked" What was that thing you had on your... you know?" Naruto then said" It was something to keep you from getting pregnant." She then said" Oh, well I have my own way of not getting pregnant, I can build a chakra barrier down there. But we can try that tomorrow night." Naruto smiled and laid next to her" I love you so much Hinata." She put a hand on his cheek and said" I love you to Naruto." Naruto wrapped his arms around her and both went to sleep.