Chapter 21

Hinata looked around and though it was small she was happy being there. She always lived in her father's big mansion of a house and yeah it seemed nice, but this apartment was cozy. Naruto took off his jacket and said" I'm gonna take a shower." She nodded and he walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Hinata heard the water running and looked around a little more and when she heard the water stop, she heard Naruto shout" Hinata, I don't have a towel, can you grab me one please?" She found a little closet next to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and handed it to him through the door. He came out and said" You can walk in, it's not like you haven't seen me naked." She blushed and just nodded and said" I'm going to take a shower now." Naruto nodded and she went to the bathroom.

Naruto laid on the bed in his boxers and thought about being in a new village. He didn't really like it, but he had Hinata, and that would make it worth it. He also still got to do missions. Hinata came out of bathroom and walked to the bedroom and noticed Naruto asleep. She smiled and saw he was hugging a pillow, she pulled the pillow from him and scooted next to him. He wrapped his arms around her without waking up and it made her feel so secure that within minutes she was asleep. Naruto woke up and had Hinata in his arms and he smiled and kissed her on the cheek and he got out of bed and went to go to the bathroom. He also brushed his teeth and when he got out of the bathroom he saw Hinata waiting, he walked over and kissed her. She felt her knees get weak and when he let go of the kiss she smiled and said" Seems like your in a good mood."

Naruto grinned and said" I just hope we get a really good mission. She smiled and said" Okay, well i need to use the bathroom, so why don't you get ready and make breakfast." He nodded and she went to the bathroom while he walked to the kitchen and realized they didn't do any shopping. He sighed and yelled out" We have to grab something on the way, we forgot to go shopping." Hinata yelled back" okay." She came downstairs and said" okay, there's a stand on our way to the Mizukage." They locked up the apartment and started walking and when they got to the stand, they ordered a few rice and omelette balls. They walked to where the Mizukage was. They walked up to where she was and knocked on the door and Ao answered it and let them in. When they walked in they saw the Mizukage signing some paper work and she looked up and smiled.

As Naruto and Hinata walked forward the Mizukage spoke and said" First before I give you your mission, you need a third person in your group. As much as I hate to give him up, because he's so cute, Chojuro will be your last team mate." Chojuro's head shot up and said" I, um, what?" She continued" They are leaf ninja, and as I trust them, I still need someone close to keep a eye on them." She walked over to him and said" I know you can do it, and when you come back, I'll be sure to reward you." He turned red and said" O o okay ma'am." Ao then said" Now make sure they don't to out of control with being intimate." The Mizukage then thought " Intimate?" Then Ao said" They have time to do that when their old." She thought again " Old?" She walked up to Ao and said" I will kill you." He had a bead of sweat run down his face and said" I just... sorry my lady." Shen then said" Okay the team is all here, now for your mission."

The Mizukage pulled out a file and said" This is a S class mission and it will require your full attention." Naruto felt excited and she continued" Here is the file on a run away ninja that has murdered a lot of people. He is to be captured or killed. He is very dangerous as he has a genjutsu that has had some very bad effects. It causes the person under to experience their worst nightmare and even when they awaken from it, it has caused them a lot of trauma. Also if you kill him, make sure to bring his body back. Any questions?" Naruto then said" you can count on us!" She smiled and said" Here is a map and the spot marked where he is believed to be hiding. It's a small town he goes to on occasion, make sure no civilians are hurt in the process." All three lined up and bowed and started for the door. They reached the edge of the village and Naruto yelled out" Let's get this mission started!"

Naruto started walking and Hinata said" Um Naruto, we need to head to the west, not east." Naruto stopped and said" I knew that." He then started walking and Hinata said" Um Naruto, that's south." Naruto stopped and put his hand behind his head and said" I guess I should let you lead then." Chojuro then said" Um, are you sure you are strong enough to handle this mission?" Naruto was about to yell out, but Hinata cut him off and said" Naruto may not have a sense of direction, but he's still one of the strongest ninja in our village." Naruto smiled and Hinata said" Okay, we need to head this way, it will take about a half of day to reach this village." She started to walk and Naruto followed with Chojuro following behind both of them