Chapter 45

JUST WANT TO TAKE A MOMENT AND THANK ALL WHO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME, I WILL TRY TO GET AT LEAST TWO CHAPTERS A WEEK OUT. THANKS AGAIN GUYS, NOW BACK TO THE STORY!!!!

Naruto woke up the next morning and saw Hinata still asleep next to him. He pushed away a strand of hair from her face and smiled. He couldn't believe how he never notice how beautiful she was before. He got up and went to the bathroom and when he came back he decided to do something nice for her. He quietly left the room and went to the front counter where the elderly women was and asked for a favor. Hinata woke up and felt like she was run over by a stampede of people. She also had a huge headache. As she slowly sat up she noticed Naruto wasn't next to her and she saw the door open and Naruto walk in with a tray in his hand. He smiled as he walked over and put the tray in front of her and he smiled and asked" How you feeling?" She smiled and said" I feel awful." He then grabbed two pills from the tray and said" Here take these, they will help, also this food will help to." She nodded and took the pills, but she felt bad that Naruto had to take care of her like this. She looked down and said" Sorry Naruto I..." Naruto cut her off and said" Don't worry Hinata, it's not your fault, I should have read the bottle, plus you were cute drunk." Hinata nodded and Naruto took some food and said" Okay, now say ahhhhhh." Hinata smiled and let Naruto feed her.

After Hinata ate, she went to the bathroom and took a shower as Naruto waited and when she got out Naruto walked over to her. He said" The women in the front asked if we wanted to do something together. So i told her yes and we can meet her in a room down the hall. Hinata smiled and said" That sounds great." They both walked to room where they meet the elder women. She smiled and said" I'm glad you guys are here, this is something that newly married couples sometimes like to do. I can put on genjutsu on you both to see each other fully. Like your worst fears and future dreams, but of course only if you both want to." Naruto turned to Hinata and asked" So you wanna do it?" Hinata smiled and said" I would love to." The women smiled and said" Okay go ahead and sit on these cushions here and we can get started." Naruto and Hinata sat down and the women said" Okay, I will not see what you guys will, so don't worry." She did a few hand signs and soon the room they were in turned into a cloud like area and Naruto asked" Do you want me to go first?" She said" Only if you want too." Naruto nodded and soon showed his worst fear in his mind. The cloud area turned into a big forest and saw two figures in a distance. Soon the room showed Naruto holding Hinata with blood on his hands and he was crying.

Seeing this scene was enough to make Naruto shed a tear even though he knew it was just a illusion. Hinata's heart broke seeing that, and she looked over at Naruto who now looked away from the scene of Hinata and him. Then the room went back into it's cloud area, and Hinata said" Okay, it's my turn." Soon the cloud room turned into a storm and Naruto was in front of Sasuke and Hinata. Sasuke then said" It's me or her." Naruto looked down and didn't say anything. The real Naruto looked at Hinata and she already felt bad and said" I'm sorry Naruto, I'm just scared Sasuke's gonna ruin you." Naruto smiled and said" Well I'll let you know now that if I had to choose, it would be you. Sasuke left me, you stayed by me. I swear on my life, you mean the most to me." Hinata smiled and the room went back to it's cloud background. Hinata said" Okay, I'll go first this time." Soon the room turned into Naruto's house back at the leaf village and Hinata was holding a baby. It had blonde hair and blank eyes, like Hinata's. Naruto came out of the room and came up to kiss Hinata and kissed the baby on it's head and said" I'll try to come home early today, love you both." The real Naruto smiled at Hinata and the room went back to it's cloud form.

Naruto then thought of his future dream and the room changed to the leaf village and he was at the top of the Hokage tower and was in Hokage uniform and yelled out" I am now the Hokage and will protect this village with my life." Everyone cheered and Hinata soon walked up next to him and she grabbed his hand and said" You did it." He then said" Not without you." They both raised their hands and the crowd cheered. The room then went back to it's normal self. Naruto and Hinata noticed the sun was already setting and the elder women walked in the room and said" Wow, that took longer then most couples who come in here. But that means you two have a deeper love. Dinner is ready if you two like. Naruto shot up and said" I'm ready to eat, I'm so hungry." Hinata laughed and they headed to the dinning room to eat. After dinner Naruto and Hinata headed to their room and spent the night satisfying each other. The next morning Hinata got up and kept kissing Naruto all over his face until he woke up. She then said" Time to go my love." He yawned and said" Yeah, I guess." They both showered and packed up all their stuff.

Naruto and Hinata got to the front of the spa and the elder women said" Thank you for staying with us and hope you come again." Naruto and Hinata bowed and Hinata said" Thank you for having us, it was amazing." The women then bowed and went inside. Naruto then picked up their stuff and loaded the carriage in front of them. They got in and the carriage started moving. Naruto pulled Hinata close to him and she rested her head on her shoulder. After about ten minutes the carriage made a sudden stop and yelled" We have trouble." Naruto and Hinata got out and looked ahead to see four ninjas in front of them. One had red hair and glasses, while another one had a big sword that looked like Zabuza's sword. The third ninja had orange hair and a blank expression on his face. The last one both Naruto and Hinata recognized and Naruto then whispered " Sasuke."