Chapter 12

It was in the middle of the night when Naruto woke up. He went to the bathroom and as he finished up, he went inside his mind and stood in front of the fox. He said" Hey nine tails?" The kyuubi shifted and said" what do you need pup?" Naruto was confused, it seemed like the nine tails had no anger or hatred in his voice. Naruto then said" I know you may not care, but thank you for helping save Hinata. But I have to ask, why?" The kyuubi got closer to the cage and said" Well if you want to know, then I must tell you the full story, are you prepared to listen?" Naruto nodded and he continued" The attack on the village was me years ago, but someone was controlling me. I believe your people would call him Madara Uchiha." Naruto's eyes shot wide and was about to say something, but the nine tails cut him off and said" I know, to everyone he should be dead, and honestly I don't know if it was actually him. But he said that's who he was and he controlled me to attack the village."

        Naruto was in shock to say the least and he had so many things running through his mind but the kyuubi continued" I know there will be a lot of questions from you, just wait till I finish and I'll answer them for you." Naruto nodded and he continued" Before I attacked, I was sealed inside a women named Kushina Uzumaki, your mother." Naruto couldn't believe it, he felt like his mind was going to explode and as much as he wanted to ask the nine tails so many things, he just let him go on. The nine tails sighed" It seemed Madara knew that during child birth, that's when the seal that keeps me trapped would weaken and unleashed me. It's true I was angry about being trapped, and had so much hatred to your village. When I was sealed inside you that's when I lost control of myself, when the villagers treated you the way they did, all I felt was rage and anger. That's why all I wanted was to be free and you to be dead along with everyone around dead as well. Then you met her, and when you guys were together I felt what you did for the first time in a long time, and that's love." She brought me back from me being a true monster, whenever you were with her all my hatred faded. So in the end, that's why I helped save her."

        Naruto thought he was going to pass out from everything he just heard and just stared at the fox with a blank stare. The fox smiled and said" I will answer your questions, but I since your needed else where. Go take care of her and I will talk to you tomorrow pup." Naruto soon left his mind in a panic and walked to his room. He saw Hinata rolled up crying hugging a pillow. Naruto felt so sad for her and crawled back into bed and wrapped his arms around her. She grabbed on to him for dear life and said" Naruto please...Stop, your hurting yourself." Naruto rubbed her back and whispered" Shhhhh it's okay, I'm fine baby." She stopped crying and shot up and yelled" Naruto!" She looked down and saw Naruto staring at her with worry, and she couldn't hold it anymore and hugged him and sobbed." I I thought I was going to lose you Naruto. You got hurt because of me, I I I'm such a f f failure." Naruto hugged her and said" Your not a failure Hinata. Your the girl who saved my life." She sniffled and said" If I was stronger I wouldn't have been caught and you wouldn't have had to hurt yourself or try to......" Her crying wouldn't let her finish and Naruto felt bad and just held her as she cried.

        Naruto soon felt her calm down from crying and said" Hey Hinata, remember back in the academy and I couldn't even make one clone?" Hinata nodded and he continued" I knew I was a failure but made sure I would give it my all, even if I failed at it. I messed up so many times it wasn't funny. A few times it almost cost me my life, or the life of my teammates. But each time I learned from my failures so I wouldn't make the same mistake twice. But what I learned from each failure as well was My teammates and I were still alive so I have nothing to regret. Just like now, You and I are still alive and I know you don't know it, but you also saved the nine tails." Hinata looked at Naruto's deep blue eyes and felt nothing but happiness. He knew just what to say to always to make her feel better. She smiled and hugged him tight and said" I love you so much Naruto." He squeezed back and said" I love you too Hinata." They soon fell asleep in eachother's arms with a smile on both their faces.

        Hinata woke up and she noticed Naruto wasn't beside her, he was above her laying sideways and she had her head rested on his stomach. She giggled knowing Naruto had weird sleeping patterns. Kiba would say how Naruto would wake him by kicking him or punching when sleeping. She was just glad he seemed at peace. It had been a few nights since him having nightmares and it made her happy. She then felt her stomach rumble, it had been almost a full day since she ate and decided to get up to fix some food. She slowly got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. She went to the cabinets and sighed as all she saw was cereal and instant ramen. He then laughed thinking if Naruto kept eating like this, he would turn into ramen. She then fixed some ramen and cereal knowing she was starving and ate it all down. Soon she heard Naruto come down the stairs rubbing his eyes and said in a slow tired voice" Good morning Hinata." She smiled and said" Good morning Naruto, want some breakfest?" He just nodded and sat down and yawned. She giggled and poured him a bowl of cereal and looked at him and smiled which with a spoonful of food made him smile as well.

LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT, NO COMMENTS SO FAR, SO NOT SURE IF PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT, BUT IF PEOPLE DO I WILL KEEP GOING. IF NOT THIS MAY BE THE LAST CHAPTER