ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

Selena's POV

"Let's go to the party, I beg you" Ashely begged me for the millionth time. Chanel was having a party and our whole year group was invited. I didn't seemly not want to go, I did but I had exams and college applications coming up so who would have time for a a party?! Chanel did cause she's not making it far on her own. Her parents are l crazy rich so they can flunk her applications which makes her get in too any good school.

Ashely wanted to go though, "Come on Selena, this is such a good time for us to get together and have fun and we might not even go to the same colleges. I'll miss you" She frowend. Sighing, I grabbed her hand,

"Okay let me finish this work and we can find a dress for the party" Ashely squealed, jumping around in joy.

"Calm down" I laughed at her.

"Are you gonna invite Justin?" She asked me when she settled down.

"He's gonna come anyways, he never says no to a good party" I spoke.

Justin and I had been so good lately, apart from the minor issue with the whole him standing me up thing last week — I felt more and more happy with him everyday. And honestly, I think
I'm in love. I just felt so safe in his arms, and everything about him made it hard not to fall in love. I just hope he felt the same, hopefully he did or that would be embarrassing.

"Selena? Earth too Selena?" Ashely waved her hands infront of me, "Your boyfriend is calling you" She pointed at my phone.

I fumbled around my hands and ran to the bathroom, "Hey Princess" My heart swarmed at the sound of his voice.

"I've missed you" I said quietly.

He chuckled and said he missed me too, "Any plans for today?"

"Actually, Chanel is having a party and me and Ash are going. Would you be my date?" I asked him.

"A party? Justin Bieber never says no to a party" He said.

"So you'll go with me?" He fumbled around and said yes,

"Anyrbung for you baby"  My face went a bright red and I smiled, so hard my face hurt.

Justin and I said our goodbyes, and the whole day was me and Ashely looking for dresses for the party tomihjt. I wasn't much of a party girl, but in this occasion, it was almost the end of the year — not going would be a crime. Plus I can show off my boyfriend to my whole school, tjat will be a plus.

"Why don't we just go more causual? Save the dresses for prom"
She said while, I looked for more dresses.

I nodded, " I like that"

I ended up wearing a tank top and a short skirt, it showed my ass, wish would usually scare me but Justin would protect me abs beat thier asses if they touched me. He was so protective of what was his, it was so sexy.

"Okay. We look fucking hot" I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I never cared about how I looked, but I liked how good I looked in the mirror.

"Yes you do baby" Justin's big arms wrapped around me waist and kissed my neck, "You smell good too" He murmured, i blushed, turning around and kissing his lips deeply.

The things this boy does to me.

"You know you should wear a fucking loose skirt more often" He groaned, kissing my temple more.

I wonder what he thought when he kissed me. I was boring him with sex and I honestly believed by now his sexual desire was going crazy. What if he cheated on me at the party? What if he had sex with Chanel or Kelsey. I mean a party with pretty girls, prettier than me — Hes most likely to cheat on me in front of me, rather than doing it in secret. But then again, it's been a month and two weeks. I doubt he was gonna cheat on me. If he wanted too, he would have.