13.

As soon as the pair were on the jet and set to take off, Steve turned to Bucky. 

"Where exactly are we heading?"

"Siberia but we need to make a small stop on the way. I may need some supplies from a safehouse if Zemo already started waking them up."

"How did you manage to get them back into cryo last time?"

Bucky wasn't sure how to start that conversation so he opted for the truth and hoped Sally forgave him later. 

"Viper and I did. We worked together so well the higher ups opted to have us work together more often. Viper and I were always just Viper and Soldat or The Winter Soldier, neither of us knowing the identity of the other."

Steve looked at the emotions on his best friend's face. It was obvious something was making him nervous. "Who was Viper to you?"

Bucky swallowed thickly and looked away. "Viper was the woman I had a crush on for a long time. She was strong and independent but never made waves enough to result in someone else getting hurt. She was a fierce fighter and wasn't afraid to put a man in their place if they stepped out of line."

Steve looked confused but tried to think of another option. When one didn't present itself, he asked Bucky, hoping he was wrong. "Peggy was working with Hydra? You and Peggy had a thing?"

Bucky was startled and laughed hard before realizing just how much he was about to have to spell out to his clueless friend. 

"No. Peggy was never the girl in my sights. I never had anything with her. As far as her working with Hydra, I don't think so. Best person to ask would be Viper."

Steve glared playfully at Bucky who was obviously having fun tormenting him. "Who is Viper, Bucky?"

Bucky smirked before laying it out for him. "You met her at the airport."

Steve sat back in his seat as he thought about what Bucky had said and when it clicked his eyes shuttered and his mouth set in a straight line. "I know you were not just teasing me about Viper's identity being my sister, meaning she was at Hydra with you, and that you have liked her for decades Buck. I know you did not just tell me in a roundabout sort of way that you are in a relationship with my baby sister. You would never do that, right pal?"

Bucky's eyes widened. He had never sought out Sally because she was too young when he was shipped out but as they got older and she followed them, he had. He had wanted her for so long but he tried to avoid it, tried to think of others. It was obvious that Steve was now thinking back to all of his descriptions of his dream gal and how he had always called Sally Doll. He was seeing the wheels turning. 

"When this is over, we are having a real fight Bucky. I owe you one hell of an ass kicking."

Bucky bit his lips and nodded. "Obviously."

Steve realized Bucky had accepted that way too easily. He gave him a side glare as he landed the plane. "Are you and my sister going steady Sergeant?"

Bucky glanced at him before making his way to the exit. "The house is about a five minute walk from this field. I'll be right back."

Steve leaned against the stairs leading back onto the plane as he waited for Bucky. The evasion was enough of a confirmation for him. He was now too angry to wait. As soon as Bucky came through the trees and into the field he saw it on Steve's face. He was done for. 

Bucky dropped the bag and put his hands up. "Steve, I don't want to fight you. I know I deserve a solid ass whooping for dating your sister, especially after we knew you were alive, but this isn't the ri-"