24.

After leaving the meeting, Bucky went to his room and walked by Sally's room again. Seeing the broken door, he decided he would try to fix it but he knew he needed supplies. On his way to find anything and everything, he ran into the worst person he could have. 

"What are you doing mortal?" 

"Fixing my girlfriend's door after you caused us to all freak out when you scared her."

"Ah, so her being in that room was my fault to begin with then? Let's not forget the fact that you were all too happy to have the blonde all over you in front of that girlfriend."

"No, I was not happy about it. I didn't even realize she was kissing me until it was too late."

"You're brain might not have known but your mouth sure did. You kissed her back, in front of the girlfriend you clai-"

Bucky swung his body against Loki and pinned him against the wall with his vibranium arm, his hand clapping against the god's mouth. 

"Shut. Up."

Loki smirked against the metal and mumbled behind the hand blocking his lips. When Bucky moved his hand Loki repeated; "Really soldier, if you wanted me against a wall like this, try asking nicely. Might just get you what you want next time."

Bucky jumped away from the God of Mischief and glared as the other man's smirk grew. "You're right. Maybe this from is too intimidating for a masculinity as fragile as your own." Before Bucky could argue or defend himself, Loki changed into a beautiful woman. "Is this more to your liking soldier?" Bucky was still trying to process what he had just seen when Tony and Thor came around the corner and saw the pair. Thor laughed while Tony gave Bucky a death glare. "First Sharon and now this woman? Does Sally really mean so little to you?"

Bucky was about to yell and scream when the woman approached Tony instead. "You tell him Tiger. Where is this girlfriend of his anyway? I don't want to end up seeming like I was in on this little stunt. I had no idea he had a girlfriend."

Tony had been about to tell the woman to leave and let himself and the others tell the girlfriend when instead Thor answered. "Enough Loki, you can remain in whatever form you prefer but don't use it to get others in trouble. I am pretty sure the Captain would have maimed this mortal if he had heard about him being with another woman the day after his kiss with the first woman. There are only so many mistakes he can let slide."

Loki huffed and turned to face her brother. I will continue to be me but you ruined so much of my fun, always such a spoilsport."

Thor shook his head and watched Loki leave the room before turning to face an outraged Bucky and confused Tony. "That was Loki?"

"Yes Stark, it was indeed."

Tony shook his head before turning back to Bucky and asking what he had been doing. Bucky explained about fixing the door and Tony showed him where they had extra everything. As Bucky was lugging the door up to Sally's room, he saw Loki, back in his original form, standing in front of Sally's door. He watched as Loki fixed the door, and then proceeded to paint it an emerald green with gold lettering that read. Sally Roger's Room. Enter at your own peril.

Even Loki had to admit it made him giggle and smile, thinking of how  Sally would react to the new look. He sat the door down and asked Loki to make the letters a silver or black color instead so that it could represent the both of them. Loki eventually agreed to silver with black outlining.

Before either of them could walk away, Bucky had to know. "What is your deal with my girl? It is obvious you care for her and from what I have seen, it isn't just as a friend. What are you hoping to accomplish here?"