36.

"Stark, there is a new email! It was sent to you, Fury, someone named Metalarm4life@starkinc and another stark industries email with the username Americas-spangley-ass."

Tony laughed at having the emails he had set up for the Manchurian candidate and Capsicle read out loud by his AI before the entire list registered. They were all recipients. 

He told Friday to open the email in the conference room where everyone were set up still trying to find Sally anywhere. It had been almost two weeks with no word. Everyone was beginning to worry. 

He ran in and saw a link for a live feed. He couldn't track it but opened it anyway. Right after it opened there was a man talking. He sounded very monotone, almost robotic as he obviously read something off screen. He paused after talking about setting the world on fire for those he loved and needing to avenge the death of humanity. The collective soul of humanity had been killed by the Avengers and what they stood for. 

Once off screen, a door opened and someone huffed. It sounded like a muffled dragging sound before a body was thrown to the ground in front of the camera. Nobody could see who it was due to the light going out as soon as the man walked out of view. There was another thud, this one was quieter though. The first body seemed to crawl to the second and the two almost melted into a single entity. Nobody could see what happened until the light turned on again and much brighter than the first time. The dirt floor of the room looked familiar to Tony, reminding him of his time in the hands of the ten rings. Looking past the floor, he saw one body bent over another. The hunched one appearing to be female while the second seemed to be a boy. When the man reappeared on the screen, he whipped the woman's head back revealing her face. Sally looked like she was in bad shape. She had bruises and cuts covering her body, dirt and debris couldn't mask the amount of weight she had lost or the cracks in her lips, dried blood seemed to be everywhere. Fresh blood decorated her face, arms, hands, and legs. 

Bucky and Steve both stood and hit a wall. They were barely holding back. Sam wasn't far behind them. Wanda and Nat gasped as they saw the other figure's face and all eyes turned to Tony who was already trying to hack the feed and find the source. He needed to find the kid and Sally. They couldn't die there. 

The man began telling them all about how they were going to give the Avengers the boy back but that the woman was theirs. He went on to get back on his soapbox that nobody was listening to. That is, until he began talking about Sally being a little fighter with no fight left in her. Nat inhaled through her teeth. Sam flexed his arms and chest as he dropped his head a little to try not to see Sally in the shape she was in currently. Bucky tightened his jaw and tried not to take his anger out on anyone there. Steve was beyond angry and wanted to kill anyone who had a hand in his sister's current predicament. As the man continued and called her princess, Tony threw a cup across the room and spun away from everyone. His best friend.... Sally, was being held by some secret organization, yet again. Hadn't she been through enough?

But then she spoke, all of the Avengers hanging on her every word. Her voice was barely above a whisper but just as fierce as before. It cracked and showed the fatigue she must be feeling but it never slowed her down. She was still fighting. That was enough to make all of them regain some hope. That was, until he buried a knife deep in her stomach. It didn't stop her from mouthing off though. Everyone watched in shock. She had almost told them who was in charge. 

Suddenly all hell broke loose. Peter was attacking, Sally was whistling and suddenly she and Peter weren't alone. 

Nat gasped while Bucky's mouth dropped. "Yelena." It was a single word but nobody could focus. Ultron had entered the fight. 

"ULTRON!" Wanda's anger knew no bounds as she shook the building before regaining control. 

Then everything stopped. Sally was screaming in pain. Bucky and Steve fell to the ground in tears. Sam and Tony were screaming no and wishing there was a way to help. Everything was gone though. The entire screen black as something must have happened to the camera. Bucky and Steve stormed out. Sam did the same. Wanda began screaming for Loki and Thor to get their asses back on Earth. Nat and Clint sat in silence, tears falling soundlessly down their faces. Out of nowhere, Banner Hulked out and Tony told Nat to get him a lullaby. They all began trying to settle him down while hoping the others were okay. Nobody knew for sure though. The tower fell to despair as there was no info to be found.