22.

"Buck! She didn't do anything other than stab him and try to take care of it from the look of it. Why are you so upset?"

Bucky looked at Steve, and tried to sift through what he needed to say. He couldn't tell him that he was insecure because Loki wasn't just a God but also had all of his original appendages. How Loki had kept the other two people away so that Sally would continue to touch him. He had to give him a plausible reason though. "She ignored me Steve! She didn't even acknowledge I had spoken and the lack of decent clothing on the pair of them. Steve, that was hard to see and as you said, she wasn't even doing anything wrong. What happens when she does decide to seek revenge for Sharon's behavior?"

Steve led the man to one of the many bars and sat down with him, pulling two beers from a fridge on the way over. They weren't seated alone for long, Thor joined them soon after. "That Sharon witch seemed to think that Tiny was another possible suitor for the two of you. I don't understand why she is so greedy." 

There was that nickname again. "How exactly do you know Sally, Thor?"

"Oh, that is her story to tell for the most part but what I can tell you is that she was mistakenly picked up and spent some time with us on Asgard many years ago. She was the only one nice to Loki and was undeterred by his attitude. They became good friends. She was also one of those a friend of mine, Lady Sif, took under her wing and was trained as a warrior. She became our smallest but one of the best ones Asgard has seen, so I called her Tiny. She brought new light to Loki's spirit so she became Sunshine to him and him alone."

Both of the super soldiers nodded as they thought about what Thor had said. "She was gone for three years here. She spent three years with you on Asgard." Bucky was wrapping his head around that still when Tony and Bruce came in. 

"How is Tiny and my brother?"

"Both are fine. She has been through a lot emotionally today and began to fall asleep on poor Loki's arm. She was careful to not hurt him though which was funny to see but he was happy to put her to bed once he finished healing himself. We left so she could rest." Bruce was trying not to smile at the memory of how young Sally looked curled up on Loki's arm.

Tony cleared his throat while looking at the three enhanced beings at the bar. "The three of you owe her a door tomorrow. Also, Cap and Cyborg, there are two rooms at the end of her hall that you two can use for the night. We will see what tomorrow brings before making any more decisions."

 Everyone nodded and headed to their rooms. As Steve and Bucky passed Sally's room, they stuck their heads in to check on her only to find her not alone in her bed. Bucky didn't even pause, he was too angry to deal with anyone's shit for now. He went straight to the end of the hall and chose the room on the opposite side of the hall from his girlfriend, if she could still be called that. He didn't want to risk sharing a wall with the two curled up in her bed, in case they did more than cuddle. Steve sighed and followed Bucky out, walking next door to his sister and walking in. Neither one knew what to say or think after the image of her and Loki curled up in each other's arms was branded behind their eyelids. Steve was reminded of his fight with Loki while Bucky was focused on how comfortable and natural Sally had looked with the God of Mischief's arm wrapped around her waist and his face nestled against the crook of her neck.

Neither man slept well and were startled awake by a scream they recognized too well.

Sally woke up slowly to the feel of warmth wrapped around her. She immediately thought of Bucky and shifter her back closer to the warmth. When the voice groaned behind her, she knew it wasn't Buck while her brain caught up to her sleep and reminded her of the previous day. She turned around and screamed as she found herself laying on Loki's chest. 

Almost immediately, Buck and Steve were there and helping pull her to a standing position. She was careful to stand closer to Steve than Buck, not sure how to deal with him and their situation yet. Loki was laying wide eyed at the two men in briefs and Sally in her short sleep shorts and crop top. "I have to ask, were you three trying to turn me on or intimidate me?"

Sally rolled her eyes and chuckled when she saw what each of them were wearing. "Loki, why don't you go-" "Ahem." Steve cleared his throat in a way that made his warning clear. 

"Stuff yourself. Better big brother?" Sally allowed her frustration and sass make itself known to the three men in the room. Steve told her it was much better when suddenly her phone went off next to Loki's head. Picking it up, she paled before turning bright red and stomping into the bathroom, phone still in hand. 

"What was that about?" Loki asked in his usual snarky tone. He needed to distract himself from ending whoever had made his Sunshine so upset especially first thing in the morning. Instead, he found himself face to face with two angry men. 

"What were you doing sleeping in here? She obviously hadn't known you were here so what was your plan?" Steve was in overprotective big brother mode and couldn't snap out of it. Bucky nodded angrily and backed Steve up. 

"Honestly, it was nothing more than sleep. I was tired too and wanted to be sure nobody snuck in here to upset her again last night. She is also a very good cuddler if you weren't already aware Mr. Spangles." 

Just as Bucky snapped and raised his voice, something hard smacked him in the side of the head and fell to the ground. Looking down, all three were surprised to see it was Sally's phone. Turning to the bathroom all three were surprised to see her practically seething. 

"Sunshine, darling, what happened?"

Without looking at anyone but Bucky, she seemed to aim her words like daggers at him. "Do NOT yell at him. Your other girlfriend told me to tell you hello and that you left your silky black boxers at her place. Those were the ones I bought you that you claimed you had lost BEFORE you left. Bucky, have I been more blind than I thought? More naive than I realized? I had no clue. I am so stupid, once a ladies man, always a ladies man, right? Wasn't that your running joke? Maybe it wasn't a joke but a warning that I missed. Gods I am so stupid." 

Sally stormed out and left them all in shock. "YOU WERE CHEATING ON HER!?" 

Loki watched Captain America lay into the other man before he left them to it. He needed to go check on Sally. He found her exactly where he thought he would, in the gym. She was blowing off steam and he found himself watching her. Eventually, he asked if she was up for a sparring match, to which she agreed. 

About an hour later, she was on her back under him as he thought he had her pinned, she rolled them and flipped the position while showing him where to properly place his legs to complete the move. He smiled and assessed her positioning before asking about how to get his longer legs in the same spot when she was much smaller than him. She flipped them again before setting his legs correctly on her. Sally attempted to throw him off and showed him how she couldn't from their current placement. He listened intently and was proud of her ability to teach him something new even when she was upset. He thanked her and got up, pulling her up as well. 

They got a drink of water and continued playfully riling the other one up. Loki snapped the backs of her thighs with his towel laughing whenever she let out a high pitched squeak. In retaliation, Sally would throw water at Loki and laugh as he cleaned up the floor with magic. Both were enjoying themselves when Thor and Tony finally made themselves known. 

Sally squeaked and hid behind Loki, peeking out from behind him she asked them how long they had been there. "Long enough Tiny!" "Sorry Trouble but he isn't wrong. Who knew getting snapped would make you sound that adorable?" Sally blushed and pressed her face into Loki's back. His laughing died down as she began to play with the hem of his shirt and he tried to avoid thinking of her being in his arms again. 

Tony cleared his throat again to gain both of their attention, letting them know that there was a potential mission they could use some assistance on.

Both said they would meet him in a little bit. Loki offered Sally his shower when he remembered that her door was still broken.