Bio/Chapter 7

Name: Siegfried.
Alias: Kaiju Titan.
Gender: Male.
Age: 16.
Height: 181 cm, 17m (Titan form).
Appearance:
(Human form, ignore the armor and gun)

Appearance: (Human form, ignore the armor and gun)

(Titan form)

Titan Powers so far:Enhanced/Crushing Strength (His claws, teeth, fists and feet are able to destroy the armored/crystallize skin of the Armored and Female Titans)Communication (self explanatory)Damage Resistance (His Titan forms reptilian-like sk...

Enhanced/Crushing Strength (His claws, teeth, fists and feet are able to destroy the armored/crystallize skin of the Armored and Female Titans)
Communication (self explanatory)
Damage Resistance (His Titan forms reptilian-like skin, dorsal plates, and exposed spine and skull is very resilient to the point of tanking the blades of the Omni-directional mobility gear, cannon fire and is also able to take on damage from other Titans to an extent as he can still be damaged by the ones that possesses a hardening ability)
Regeneration (Again self explanatory)
Enhanced Transformation Endurance (He can transform into a Titan a total of fives times before exhaustion)
Energy Emission (Siegfried is able to power up his body with blue electrical-like energy that flows through his dorsal plates and spine. By concentrating the energy in his spine and dorsal plates and then opening his mouth, Siegfried is able to release a powerful blue energy beam that can destroy anything in its path)
Reptilian-like Traits (In his Titan form, his skin resembles that of a reptile and he is able to track someone by sensing their heat signatures)

Harem:
Annie
Mikasa
Ymir
Sasha

Let me know who else you want to see in Siegfried's harem and I'll see what I can do. Although, I don't want his Harem to be too big for me to handle lol.
_________________________________________

The scene opens with the citizens of the Trost District trying to leave, but the gate is blocked by a horse-drawn carrier that is keeping them from escaping. The civilians get into an argument with the owner of the carrier and try to tell him that their lives are more important than his cargo, but to no avail. As a mother tries to reassure her daughter she sees a Titan running towards them causing everyone to panic. Behind the Titan, however, the Vanguard Squad tries to chase after the Abnormal Titan but they can't reach it.

Cadet 1: Shit! Why is it ignoring us and heading straight towards the townsfolk?!

Vanguard Captain: It's one of the Abnormals! It's pointless even thinking about it!